Dong-Rae Park, OMD

Acupuncture •  Male • Age 70

Dong-Rae Park

Acupuncture Center of Dallas

6200 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 185 Dallas, TX 75240

Dong-Rae Park, OMD is a Acupuncturist in Dallas, TX and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from San Francisco College Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine medical school in 1984. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dong-Rae Park to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dong-Rae Park accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dong-Rae Park treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Stress
  • Therapeutic Massage

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dong-Rae Park, OMD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dong-Rae Park's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dong-Rae Park

Dong-Rae Park?
What People Say About Dong-Rae Park, OMD
My first visit with Dr. Park was due to my entire body hurting and in severe pain. I was barely able to walk. My first visit resulted in great improvement. At least I was able to walk out with much less pain. He diagnosed my real problem which all the other doctors missed. I have had only a few visits with Dr. Park and am feeling so much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Park for any sickness you may have. I have learned to highly trust him and respect him with all my sickness. Also, he is a very honorable man that I can and will trust with my health now and in the future. Thank you Dr. Park
DeWayne Ivey – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I have suffered from chronic plantar fasciitis for 5 years now and have tried nearly everything to fix it without any relief until now. I’ve had two surgeries, gone through months of physical therapy, stopped activity, stretched every day, and worn supportive shoes. I started going to dr parks two months ago and I have felt almost total relief from my plantar pain. Dr Parks is very knowledgeable, inviting, and as sweet as can be. I recommend him to anyone suffering from any type of chronic pain because he is very determined and will do anything in his power to relieve it.
caroline bassett – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I had horrible experience in this place and will not recommend it to anyone. Not only their very expensive treatment did not work, they introduced new issues for me. I saw Dr. Park who charges $250 for session which is way more than what other acupunctures in the area would charge . Initially, I was told by his front office that he was in network with my insurance. However, after my second visit, when I inquired about my insurance claims, I was informed that he was out of network but they have another acupuncture in the office who is in network with my insurance if I want to see him. They should have been honest with me since the beginning. After 5 visits and getting worse with the testaments because of an adjustment he performed on me, I decided to stop going there. Save your time, money and health and go somewhere else that is reasonably priced, does not make false claims about what they heal and honest.
Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I've had excellent results with Dr Park over the past 25 years and more recently with the two doctors currently working with him. They have helped me overcome thyroid, back, digestive, heart rhythm and sports injury issues. Very rare to have any wait time.
John in McKinney, TX – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I have been a patient of Dr Park for many years. I give him full credit for my extremely good health! I am 59 years old and need no medications!
Marianna H in Plano, TX – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Dr. Park is the perfect balance of knowledge and compassion. He practices medicine the way all doctors should - treating the whole person and not just the symptom. I send all of my friends and family with health issues to him.
Lisa G in Dallas, TX – Jan 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Seeking out the care of Dr. Park was one of the best decisions I've ever made about my health. I have felt so much better, overall, since I have been under his care. I feel and apparently look so much better, many people have asked me What did you change?, so referrals to Dr. Park are easy to make! I love that his treatment approach is holistic, gentle and results are quickly realized. He has an excellent bedside manner, takes plenty of time to explain things and answer questions. 5 Stars!
Angela in Dallas, TX – Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I get amazing relief from my chronic back pain.
Louise Rosenfield in Dallas, TX – Jan 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
We, our whole family has been coming to Dr. Parks office for over 15 years. He is kind, considerate and so very helpful. Last week I knew I was coming down with a cold and after my painless treatment, the cold never materialized. He has also successfully treated both me and my daughter for allergies related to stress and food. I highly recommend both him and his office staff.
Cindy in Dallas, TX – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Dr. Park and his team are sincere professionals who provide insightful health management services that takes into account the entire body. I am a post breast cancer patient who really struggled with the side effects of radiation therapy. Dr. Park took the time to create a customized plan to address the muscle spasms and illness. I am now on a weekly maintenance schedule for wholistic health and loving life.
LB in Dallas,TX – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?

How was your experience with Dong-Rae Park?

Dr. Dong-Rae Park was born in 1949. He grew up in South Korea. He studied food processing technology at Kunkook University. In 1972 he received his Acupuncture and Moxibustion Diploma from Dong Wi Acupuncture and Moxibustion Institution. He...

• Acupuncture