Dong-Rae Park, OMD

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 69

Dong-Rae Park

Dong-Rae Park, OMD is an acupuncturist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from San Francisco College Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 1984 and specializes in acupuncture and acupressure.

Make an appointment

Dong-Rae Park accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dong-Rae Park treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stress
  • Therapeutic Massage

"Dr. Dong-Rae Park was born in 1949. He grew up in South Korea. He studied food processing technology at Kunkook University. In 1972 he received his Acupuncture and Moxibustion Diploma from Dong Wi Acupuncture and Moxibustion Institution. He became a...

• Acupuncture

Dong-Rae Park?
Dong-Rae Park's Performance
What People Say About Dong-Rae Park, OMD
RecentMost Helpful
I've had excellent results with Dr Park over the past 25 years and more recently with the two doctors currently working with him. They have helped me overcome thyroid, back, digestive, heart rhythm and sports injury issues. Very rare to have any wait time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I have been a patient of Dr Park for many years. I give him full credit for my extremely good health! I am 59 years old and need no medications!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Dr. Park is the perfect balance of knowledge and compassion. He practices medicine the way all doctors should - treating the whole person and not just the symptom. I send all of my friends and family with health issues to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Seeking out the care of Dr. Park was one of the best decisions I've ever made about my health. I have felt so much better, overall, since I have been under his care. I feel and apparently look so much better, many people have asked me What did you change?, so referrals to Dr. Park are easy to make! I love that his treatment approach is holistic, gentle and results are quickly realized. He has an excellent bedside manner, takes plenty of time to explain things and answer questions. 5 Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
I get amazing relief from my chronic back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
We, our whole family has been coming to Dr. Parks office for over 15 years. He is kind, considerate and so very helpful. Last week I knew I was coming down with a cold and after my painless treatment, the cold never materialized. He has also successfully treated both me and my daughter for allergies related to stress and food. I highly recommend both him and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Dr. Park and his team are sincere professionals who provide insightful health management services that takes into account the entire body. I am a post breast cancer patient who really struggled with the side effects of radiation therapy. Dr. Park took the time to create a customized plan to address the muscle spasms and illness. I am now on a weekly maintenance schedule for wholistic health and loving life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dong-Rae Park, OMD?

How was your experience with Dong-Rae Park?

Compare Providers