Dong-Rae Park, OMD

Dong-Rae Park, OMD

Acupuncture  |
Dr. Dong-Rae Park was born in 1949. He grew up in South Korea. He studied food processing technology at Kunkook University. In 1972 he received his Acupuncture and Moxibustion Diploma from Dong Wi Acupuncture and Moxibustion Institution. He became a licensed acupuncturist in the state of California. He went on to attend the San Francisco College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and graduated with a doctorate of oriental medicine. Several years later, he moved to Texas and became a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Texas. Dr. Park practiced acupuncture for 40 years. Dr. Park has published several books and patented a few inventions. He published "The Quiet Energizer" in 1993 and "Cancer Root Removal" in 2012. His inventions include a spinal tension release unit, a horizontal friction massager, and a ki/qi activator.Dr Park was listed as a prominent acupuncturist in Who's Who 2000 edition. As an Oriental Medicine doctor and acupuncturist, Dr. Park has rigorously trained to help cancer patients and anyone suffering pain or disease.

6200 Lbj Fwy # 185

Dallas, TX 75240

Learn about Dong-Rae Park

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

Dong-Rae Park does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• San Francisco College Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Dong Wi Acupuncture and Moxibustion Institution
    Other Education | Completed 1972

Dong-Rae Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dong-Rae Park has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language
  • Korean

Dong-Rae Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dong-Rae Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dong-Rae Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dong-Rae Park to family and friends
Dong-Rae Park's Performance
in Plano, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Park for many years. I give him full credit for my extremely good health! I am 59 years old and need no medications!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Park is the perfect balance of knowledge and compassion. He practices medicine the way all doctors should - treating the whole person and not just the symptom. I send all of my friends and family with health issues to him.
in Dallas, TX |
Seeking out the care of Dr. Park was one of the best decisions I've ever made about my health. I have felt so much better, overall, since I have been under his care. I feel and apparently look so much better, many people have asked me What did you change?, so referrals to Dr. Park are easy to make! I love that his treatment approach is holistic, gentle and results are quickly realized. He has an excellent bedside manner, takes plenty of time to explain things and answer questions. 5 Stars!
in Dallas, TX |
I get amazing relief from my chronic back pain.
in Dallas, TX |
We, our whole family has been coming to Dr. Parks office for over 15 years. He is kind, considerate and so very helpful. Last week I knew I was coming down with a cold and after my painless treatment, the cold never materialized. He has also successfully treated both me and my daughter for allergies related to stress and food. I highly recommend both him and his office staff.
in Dallas,TX |
Dr. Park and his team are sincere professionals who provide insightful health management services that takes into account the entire body. I am a post breast cancer patient who really struggled with the side effects of radiation therapy. Dr. Park took the time to create a customized plan to address the muscle spasms and illness. I am now on a weekly maintenance schedule for wholistic health and loving life.
Have you seen Dong-Rae Park, OMD?
Are you Dong-Rae Park?