Dr. Donald Palmer, DC

Dr. Donald Palmer, DC

Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy  |
Male
Dr. Donald Palmer, DC is a chiropractic spinal decompression therapy provider who practices in Folsom, CA.

2200 E Bidwell St Ste 200

Folsom, CA 95630

Learn about Dr. Palmer

• Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Palmer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain

• Spinal Decompression

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Palmer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Palmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Palmer's Performance
Modesto Ca |
I wrote befor but I want to give an update. I now have to go in and have surgery, because after I was released from treatment I have gotten so bad that I can barely walk. I would not do this treatment I personally feel it doesn’t work, unless you want to pay thousands of dollars and go for the rest of your life for treatments.
in Auburn, CA |
For the last year I had been dealing with increasing neck pain. I would wake up without pain but by mid morning the pain would start and by afternoon I just wanted the day to be over so I could crawl into bed which was my only relief. I tried PT, massage & traditional chiropractic care and none of these gave me any relief. Within the first week of treatments with Dr Palmer I started noticing improvement and at the end of 6 weeks the majority of my days I was pain free. It still amazes me!!
Oakdale, CA |
Promised improvement but I just had nerve testing after treatment and it shows I am no better off than I was before I spent over 7000 dollars for treatments. I would really think more than twice before I would waist my time and money. I only talked to the doctor once and then was treated by his wife and other assistants, never talked or saw the doctor again. What they said they were going to do was not fulfilled. They told me to take a break from treatment and I have never heard from them again
in Las Vegas NV |
Dr. Palmer treated me in the past. He specializes in Spinal Decompression to help patients avoid surgery. He is absolutely an expert in this treatment and has been at it over a decade. Few patients realize there is a solution for many disc injuries (beside surgery )they should try first, and spinal decompression is it. Dr. Palmer is not the least expensive and all I can say is you get what you pay for. His results are outstanding and his office is completely professional. He IS an expert.
in Citrus Heights, CA |
After 30 years of lower back pain I now finally have relief. I could feel the improvements within the first week. The treatment was painless and now I have my life back. I could not be more grateful to Dr. Palmer's treatment.
in Stockton, CA |
I was very skeptical at first, but after the treatment my constant pain is gone. I still have to deal with some pain, but it is anywhere from 70-80% better than before. It is hard to believe that something like this would work, and for me it did. I see complaints of outrageous cost. You want professional services, you pay for them. I am a professional and a business owner. Myself and my consultants are $350/hour. We charge $2500 just to take a meeting. You get what you pay for. Bottom line.
in Pioneer, CA |
Went for the phony weight loss. Spent over 3K, followed plan religiously and never lost an inch! I see he doesn't advertise that anymore. Never actually saw him. Only some guy in a white coat with a mini mohawk, who by the way grabbed what he thought was fat on my stomach that was actually a keloidal scar!
in Folsom |
Scam artist and ridiculously over charging. Same treatment in Placerville costs $45 per visit and Palmer charges $8000 for 16 visits!!!!! I was ripped off and while i did get relief it only lasted 6 months!
in Vacaville, CA |
I'm 42 a Mother of 4 and a Wife. I went to Dr. Palmer after I had been in chronic lower back pain from 7 years from 3 deteriorating discs a bulge at my L5 and narrowing of my spine. I had numerous injections, 2 radio frequency nerve ablations, physical therapy, Chiropractic care, and a mile long list of pain pills some I could not even pronounce. I was given a 33% chance of possible success 6 weeks later I walk away with 78% mobility back my family and life back and down to 1 pain pill.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
I had a great experience! I have degenerative arthritis in my spine and 2 bulging discs. I came in to Dr. Palmer's office with chronic back pain and a lot of trouble sleeping through the night. The mornings are the most painful for me. After I completed my treatment, I am now able to sleep through the night pain free and have minimal pain when I wake up. I feel my quality of life has greatly improved. Thanks so much to you and your staff!
in Lancaster, CA |
Everyone of the past doctors were saying there is not much to be done other than exercising. As the years pass my back spine was freezing up with shortness of breathe. I came to Dr Palmer expecting him to say nothing can be done like all the others. But Dr Palmer was the first to say the problem is your spine nerves and fluid are being blocked by the disc. He said treatment is your answer. He took the time to study my history, said this can improve and he gave me Hope and his wisdom was AWESOME
in Sacramento, CA |
To begin with, I was very sceptical, suspicious that I was being conned. After 6 weeks of treatment, not only has my back improved, I have come to appreciate the care and compassion of the doctor and his staff. They really do care.My pain level has decreased by more than half and things that used to cause it to increase don't affect me nearly as much.I can now walk for moderate distances without being laid up afterwards.
Dr. Palmer and his staff were very friendly and kind at the time of treatment. Although if you cannot afford their after care treatment your screwed! When telling them I could not afford after care they could care less. Their treatment is extremely expensive and they don't seem to care for their patients who are not as fortunate as others with $$$$. I was in treatment for 7 weeks in Feb it is now Sept and I have NEVER heard from them to this day. VERY DISAPPOINTED? Susan Lopez
Have you seen Dr. Donald Palmer, DC?
Are you Dr. Palmer?