Donald Jarvi, MSW

Psychology ·  Male

Donald Jarvi

Eastwood Clinics

34841 Veterans Plaza Livonia, MI 48152

Donald Jarvi, MSW is a psychologist in Livonia, MI. He specializes in psychology and social work.

Donald Jarvi accepts

Donald Jarvi accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Donald Jarvi treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Donald Jarvi?
Donald Jarvi's Performance
What People Say About Donald Jarvi, MSW
I have been a patient of Don's for under a year, but already he has helped me work towards bettering my life in so many ways. Right away I felt comfortable and at ease speaking with him. I highly recommend him, he is a great therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Donald Jarvi, MSW?
I am fortunate in that Don Jarvi is a locally practicing therapist/life guru. We have worked together for more than six years at learning "life." He has plenty of knowledge, is quick with thoughts and suggestions, has a way of cutting through the "noise," and is generally a very big part of keeping me balanced. Professional, constantly curious, and warm, Don comes highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Donald Jarvi, MSW?
I have had the pleasure of knowing Don Jarvi for over fifteen years as a patient. I have always been treated with acceptance, respect, and help. He is a highly skilled therapist, with excellent educational, work, and real life experience helping and assisting others in need! Don Jarvi is prompt in fulfilling any commitments in his follow through as well as returning any phone calls/appointments. I hold a very high level of trust in him. I recommend him highly! Thank You! Michele Andrew
×Post a ResponseAre you Donald Jarvi, MSW?
Don is very knowledged in many issues. I felt very at ease with him right away. He gives me exercises between sessions to help me further my healing. I am very thankful that I found Don for my therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donald Jarvi, MSW?
"Remember, whatever happens it's your fault and the decisions that you made."-Don Jarvi. I had the misfortune of seeing Don Jarvi during my one and only visit to the Eastwood Clinic in Livonia, MI. My session 7 PM started one hour and 15 minutes late. Not even five minutes into the session and Mr. Jarvi was using his practiced and rehearsed catch phrase. He was very adversarial, speaking rapid fire and frequently interrupting. I walked out after 15 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donald Jarvi, MSW?

How was your experience with Donald Jarvi?