Dr. Donald Berglund, DC

Dr. Donald Berglund, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Donald Berglund, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Stamford, CT.

66 Glenbrook Rd Ste 100

Stamford, CT 06902

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Berglund

• Chiropractic

Dr. Berglund does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Berglund is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Berglund has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berglund has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berglund does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berglund and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berglund's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berglund to family and friends
Dr. Berglund's Performance
in Stamford, CT |
I have been visiting Dr. Berglunds' office for over two years. When you walk into the office you are greeting by smiles and a warm welcome! The office is clean and it is a great environment! I have suffered from upper back pain on & off for years. Receiving chiropractic treatment has relieved me of that pain and I am forever grateful to him and his staff members! Dr. B explains everything thoroughly from your diagnosis to your treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Berglunds' office! Best chiro!
in Stamford, CT |
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Berglund's center. He is very professional, friendly and extremely kind. Will definitely recommend this place to everyone. He is a masterful with his adjustments. Love this place.
Somers, NY |
Dr. Berglund is very personable, caring and thorough in his work! From my experience with vertigo, migraine headaches, to subtle aches and pains Dr. Berglund has helped me so much! So thankful for his healing hands!
Stamford, CT |
Excellent. My first visit and I feel like we are old friends and I feel great after my treatment. Thanks......
Have you seen Dr. Donald Berglund, DC?
Are you Dr. Berglund?