Dominique Roy, MA

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female • Age 47

Dominique Roy
206 N Coast Hwy Ste 305 Oceanside, CA 92054

Dominique Roy, MA is a marriage & family therapist in Oceanside, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dominique Roy accepts

Dominique Roy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California PPO
Optum
Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dominique Roy treats your condition or procedure

Dominique Roy's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dominique Roy, MA...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Dominique Roy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dominique Roy

Dominique Roy?
Dominique Roy's Performance
What People Say About Dominique Roy, MA
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this woman! Over the past 2 years, she has helped me through post-party’s depression, marital stress and professional roadblocks. I’ve recommended her to several colleagues, friends and family members.
Nicole – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique Roy has been my therapist for several years. Initially, she helped guide me through the end of a very painful, destructive relationship. Since then, we’ve worked on all other aspects of my life including mental health, relationships, career and physical well being. I look forward to my sessions, I always come out of them with more clarity. Dominique has a great balance between being objective and empathetic - I know she cares about me as a person, but knows how to treat me as a patient
Lauren in San Diego, CA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique has a warm and welcoming Soul. She has a strong ability to empathize and show compassion for her patients. Her inner beauty radiates into what you see on the outside.
Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique’s insight and approach has greatly helped me and my family. I am a better husband, father, and thinker as a result of my therapy.
Patrick C. in Carlsbad, CA – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Sometimes I think that she saves me from myself. She helps me understand the obstacles in my life and how to overcome them and I feel like without her my life would be so messy. I’m very fortunate to see someone who counsels with such genuine understanding, honestly, and love. I feel better about myself every time I leave her office.
Regina in Oceanside, CA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
I love this woman !! Not only did she make me see that I’m not crazy, but she made me see the positive side of a lot of things I didn’t see before. I feel like she really listens to me and she explains things so well to me and she really understands ME! She keeps me grounded and balanced! She has been a huge blessing in my life !
Dena Ernst in Carlsbad, CA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
I am new to therapy, wasn't sure what to expect and began my sessions a bit guarded and apprehensive. Dominique is an extremely knowledgeable, caring and insightful therapist whose compassion and understanding put me at ease. What I initially approached as something that I may not continue has become time that I value. I look forward to seeing Dominique and gain insight and tools in every visit. I highly recommend Dominique.
Joe in Carlsbad – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is awesome. She’s been my therapist for about 6 years, she’s helped me through a lot, a divorce, trouble with teenagers, career transition, and a lot other stuff life’s thrown at me. Highly recommended.
BW in Carlsbad , CA – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is an incredibly caring and balanced therapist. I was very nervous because I was taking my young son to talk with her but she exceeded my expectations. She was able to get him to open up and provide a safe, comfortable setting for him that was appropriate to his age level. She has a wonderful way of explaining a situation that makes it seem so simple and approachable. She was able to provide myself and my son applications to use in our daily life for the betterment of the family.
Nicole – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is thoughtful, genuine and cares deeply about her work helping others live their best lives. Her memory and attention to detail is incredible. She is kind, caring, reliable and relatable!
Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is an amazing therapist who continues to amaze me with every session. She creates a safe space that I have not felt with any other therapist. Her style of therapy that integrates mind, body, and soul to help you reach the goals you have for your emotional health is beyond anything I have ever experienced. She is very detailed when answering any questions that I have had. Amazing to have such a caring, concerned, thoughtful therapist she really goes above and beyond!
Oceanside, CA – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is truly amazing! I cannot even express how grateful I am to have found a therapist who understands and empathizes with my sensitivities. She is an expert at integrating the mind, body, and spirit connection. She has made an incredible impact on my relationship with myself and others. I have her to thank for my progress in becoming more emotionally aware and physically healthy. I highly recommend Dominique if you are looking to heal yourself from the inside out!
Allison in Carlsbad , CA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
I believe every good therapist sees a good therapist and as an LMFT, I feel Dominique is it! She provides a soothing blend of yoga postures, reflective and active listening, authentic empathy and often offers the science behind emotions and brain functioning. My husband and I both see Dominique to vent the frustrations of our busy lives and feel her feedback and support is insightful and invaluable. Couldn’t recommend her more highly!!
Oceanside, CA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique Roy is A M A Z I N G!! She has been such a miracle in my life. Dominique has compassion, empathy and real life experience to help me as my therapist. I cannot say enough wonderful thing about her. 2 months ago I could not get out of bed or my own head. I had closed down my business and was losing my family. Now I am confident, my business is thriving and my relationships have been mended. Dominique has done this by a two way communication style not just giving advice. She truly listens
L VanD in Carlsbad, CA – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is everything I was looking for in a therapist. She is kind and thoughtful but also has the integrity to hold me accountable. I look forward to our sessions and the clarity that comes from our discussions. I feel like our sessions are completely personalized based on who I am and what I am needing. I have made big strides working through professional and personal relationships. She continues to give me new tools for my toolbox of life.
Carlsbad, CA – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is an incredible therapist. She has helped be navigate my marriage issues, giving me many tools to work on my relationship. And maybe more importantly, this process with Dominique has helped me grow personally and become more comfortable in my own skin.
Carlsbad, CA – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?
Dominique is a phenomenal MFT. She really puts me at ease and takes the time to listen to all of my cares and concerns. Her diagnosis and advise are always well thought out and on point. She has helped me and my family for years. If you are looking for a MFT I highly recommend Dominique Roy, MFT.
Jeff in Oceanside Ca. – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dominique Roy, MA?

How was your experience with Dominique Roy?

With 16 years of clinical experience and a passion for yoga and energy, I have developed a unique style of cognitive/humanistic therapy with an emphasis on mind, body, and spirit connections. I strive to create a safe and supportive space for clients...

• Marriage & Family Therapy