Dr. Dominick Sansone, DPM

Dr. Dominick Sansone, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Dominick Sansone, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Deerfield Beach, FL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read his story

820 E Hillsboro Blvd

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Sansone

See how frequently Dr. Sansone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Foot Fracture
Plantar Fasciitis
high

Dr. Sansone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sansone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sansone "Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Post Graduate Training: Westside Regional Medical Center: Plantation, Florida Completed a comprehensive and advanced three year surgical residency program for the reconstruction of foot and ankle conditions (Ranging from Pediatric Flatfoot Repair to Rheumatoid Reconstructive Surgery) Professional: Barry University School of Medical Sciences: Miami Shores, Florida Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Undergraduate: University of South Florida: Tampa, Florida Bachelor of Science Degree Medical Missions: Dr. Sansone, along with other medical professionals, have traveled to the Yucatan in Mexico to provide much needed medical care. Dr. Sansone has performed surgical procedures on children and adults with severe foot, ankle and lower extremity conditions. He will continue to offer his services to those in need. He also has organized and founded a yearly local shoe drive to provide proper footwear to the less fortunate."

This content was provided by Dr. Sansone "My goal is to provide the best care possible to all my patients. I promise to try my best to resolve your medical issue in a caring and compassionate manner. Although some medical issues are complex and may require a lengthy treatment plan, I promise to try my best to resolve your problem to the best of my abilities, and will offer many different treatment options that will resolve your medical problem"

• Podiatric Surgery

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Hammer Toe Repair
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Midfoot Fracture and-or Dislocation Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting

• Westside medical center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Westside Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Sansone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sansone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sansone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sansone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sansone to family and friends
Dr. Sansone's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Speaks quickly but thorough and listens to the patient.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Sansone is a absolutely the best....always great service ... definitely referring friends & family to this office ??
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Sansone is wonderful. He has been treating my 91 year old mother, and is gentle and compassionate. highly recommended. She had terrible toe nail fungus. He recommended a product that helped tremendously. He also does a great job cutting her toenails.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I came to Dr. Sansone with severe plantar fasciitis . I was impressed with his knowledge of this condition and the new treatment he could provide. The shock therapy treatment was something I had never heard of and was hopeful that this would "do the trick." Slowly I began to feel an easing of my pain after a few treatments, just as Dr. Sansone had predicted. After my last treatment, I was thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Sansone is friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable .
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Sansone is very patient when listening to my questions and concerns. He takes his time in answering me and really explains everything to my understanding. He is a very competent doctor and I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his office!
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
GREAT doctor, wonderful treatment, and lovely office. Dr. Sansone has warm, very professional manner; the office staff is courteous and attentive. Have seen Dr. Sansone twice--treatment and follow-up. Short wait time in office area, easy liaison with our insurance. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dominick Sansone and his excellent staff at East Ocean Podiatry!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Professional,efficient, and friendly. GREAT job with no pain . Does it get any better Would recommend to any of my friends
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have already recommended Dr. Sansone to my family, colleagues and friends. He was very personable, great bed side manner and took the time to answer all of my questions.
in Boca Raton |
Doctor Sansone handled my toe surgery with professionalism, explaining everything he was doing to me. I was apprehensive since I love to ballroom dance, but the outcome for both my feet was excellent. I would recommend him highly.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Sansone-professional manner and forthright-no nonsense-immediate attention to alleviating painful situations-courteous and concerned with comfort of patient.
in Wellington, Fl |
You will never meet a kinder Doctor. Very professional staff. Spotless office. The best in his field. We are so grateful to have found him.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Easy to make an appointment. The staff is very efficient and professional. I arrived early for my appointment and was promptly assisted. The doctor reviewed my x-ray, explained my condition and the various treatments and treated me successfully.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Doctor Sansone is a very caring Doctor. Addressed my needs and was very detailed in instructions and care I should follow. I have no hesitation in recommending him to friends and family. Now to take the leap for the bunions.
in Pompano, FL |
I am a hard sell, one of my biggest irritations is waiting in a Drs office. One of the options in the survey, under "wait time" should be, "under 5 minutes". I NEVER WAITED. I had to change my appointment, I asked to come in early a few times, I never waited. The Doctors Dorfman and Sansone gained my trust immediately. The Staff is perfect. The office is spotless. Dr. Sansone made my very successful surgery possible at their office and for my financial benefit. Don't suffer needlessly.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
It was my first time to Dr. Sansone's office. He was compassionate, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and took care of the problem. I highly recommend him!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I came in with terrible bunions. Dr. Sansone made my process as smooth as possible, while making sure I knew everything to expect with my surgery. The office staff was extremely pleasant and upbeat. I would highly recommend this office. :)
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
New patient first visit.... Dr. was very professional and explained tests being conducted. I felt completely relaxed and will have no problem returning when needed and recommending Dr. to family and friends.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Not only was this the first time I had been to see Dr. Sansone, it was my first visit to a podiatrist! My situation was carefully explained and the corrective actions taken in a most professional manner.
in Lighthouse Point FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sansone. As retired hospital administrator, I have dealt with many physicians in my career and Dr. Sansone ranks right at the top. He and staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. Dr . Sansone explained the problem I had, the treament options, and recommended the least invasive procedure, which he performed in about 10 minutes. He personally called with the pathology report. If you are need of a podiatrist, Dr. Sansone should be your first call.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Sansone is very professional as well as the entire staff. He immediately puts your mind at ease and before you know it , the proceedure is done . Painless and thourough. I would highly recommend Dr. Sansone to anyone who is looking for professionalism ,curtiousness and a personal painless patiant experiance
in deerfield beach |
My daughter was recently treated by Dr. Sansone. He was very professional, made her feel very comfortable. Totally recommended.
in Hillsboro Beach, FL |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sansone and Dr. Dorfman for years. Dr. Sansone is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and caring. After my surgery several years ago, he even gave me his cell phone number if I needed to talk to him after office hours. The office staff is outstanding. It is always a pleasure going to see Dr. Sansone,
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Sansone. Dr Sansone takes the time to carefully explain your medical condition and what is required to recover. Office staff is very courteous and professional, great experience!!
in Coral Springs, FL |
I HAVE SUFFERED FROM PLANTAR FASCIITIS FOR MANY YEARS, TRIED DIFFERENT DOCTORS OFFICE AND HOME REMEDIES W/NO SUCESS, JUST ONE VISIT TO DR. SANSONE, IT CHANGE MY LIFE HE GAVE ME CONFIDENCE THAT I WAS GOING TO GET BETTER, I TRUSTED AND BELIVED IN HIM BCZ HE WAS SINCERE, HE GAVE ME A SPLINT FOR NIGHT AND HOME EXCERCISE FOR MY FEET, NOW I HAVE NO PAIN AFTER JUST A FEW MONTH. I COULD NEVER THANK HIM ENOUGH!!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had a painful wart on the bottom of my foot -- Dr. Sansone was great. Great personality, smart, patient -- really a top-notch doctor. It took 4 sessions and he was consistently excellent. I can't recommend highly enough.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
An appointment was scheduled for 3 days later. The office staff was very efficient. I arrived early for the appointment, had an ex ray and saw the doctor and had NO wait time at all!! Dr Sansone diagnosed my problem and was able to treat it in one office visit.
Coconut Creek |
He is thorough and professional. Diagnostic capabilities are on point. As an RN myself, I can say he is quite knowledgeable and impressive. He sets up his own sterile field meticulously. He is kind and great at educating the patient. He lets you know what your injury course or post op course will be. He is readily available for any problems after office hours. Easy to schedule an appointment with. He's very nice and supportive.
in Florida |
Dr. Sansone is very professional, patient, and has geniune care for his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Dominick Sansone, DPM?
Are you Dr. Sansone?