Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D

NeuropsychologyMale

Neuropsychology

Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D is a Neuropsychologist in New York, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D

Envisage Neuropsychology PC

200 Park Ave S # 1118a New York, NY 10003 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

"I am pleased and excited to announce the opening of my private practice, where I will continue to provide neuropsychological evaluations and related services for preschoolers through young adults.  I will continue to..."

- Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Auciello treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Auciello accepts

Dr. Auciello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Auciello

Dr. Auciello

My children have been patients of Dr Auciellos from his time at NYU, Child mind Institute and now his private prcatice. We've been seeing him since 2005. He is an exceptional Dr, kind, contentious and my children love and respect him. We even got to work with his brother a budding teacher teacher at the time at Lindamood-Bell Processes in Roslyn. I would recommend him if you are looking for help with your children.
Katherine in Southampton, NY – Jan 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Auciello?

I am pleased and excited to announce the opening of my private practice, where I will continue to provide neuropsychological evaluations and related services...Read more

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Psychology

Is Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D accepting new patients?

Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Auciello's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Auciello accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D's office located?

Dr. Auciello's office is located at 200 Park Ave S # 1118a, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D offer telehealth services?

Dr. Auciello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D?

Envisage Neuropsychology PC200 Park Ave S # 1118a New York, NY 10003