Neuropsychology  |
Male
Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D
I am pleased and excited to announce the opening of my private practice, where I will continue to provide neuropsychological evaluations and related services for preschoolers through young adults. I will continue to provide families with thorough evaluations, timely reports written in user-friendly language, and a willingness to collaborate with school personnel and other professionals who may be working with the student. Following a combined 15 years of experience at the NYU Child Study Center and Child Mind Institute, I have a broad based understanding of the many issues that our children, teens, and young adults may face – whether one wants a better understanding of the student's strengths, weaknesses, and learning differences, or a diagnostic area needs further investigation, such as learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum, language delay, or social-emotional difficulties. I have had extensive experience helping families and those professionals working with them to determine and secure appropriate educational settings for their children and to decide upon a suitable plan for therapies and related services, as well as to establish specific strategies and accommodations to help students succeed. The primary services I will be offering include: Parent consultations to review their child's history, records, and current functioning to decide upon the best course of action Neuropsychological and psychoeducational evaluations Classroom observations Writing remediation utilizing the Strategic Intervention Model The Cogmed Working Memory Training program As I have for the past 10 years, I will continue to run a robust externship training program for doctoral students in clinical, school, health, and counseling psychology programs. My well-trained and closely supervised doctoral students make it possible to offer a sliding scale for evaluations and writing remediation. To those of you who know me well, I look forward to continue our collaboration, and to any new folks who may be receiving this announcement, I look forward to getting to know you and your work better. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my practice.

Envisage Neuropsychology PC

200 Park Ave S # 1118A

New York, NY 10003

Learn about Dr. Auciello

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Psychology

Dr. Auciello does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Auciello is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Auciello has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Auciello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Auciello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Auciello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Auciello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auciello to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Auciello's Performance
in Southampton, NY |
My children have been patients of Dr Auciellos from his time at NYU, Child mind Institute and now his private prcatice. We've been seeing him since 2005. He is an exceptional Dr, kind, contentious and my children love and respect him. We even got to work with his brother a budding teacher teacher at the time at Lindamood-Bell Processes in Roslyn. I would recommend him if you are looking for help with your children.
Have you seen Dr. Dominick Auciello, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. Auciello?