Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD

Relationship Counseling ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Lexandra

S.E.A, LLC (Solutions for Employee Advancement) Saint Augustine, FL

800 E Broward Blvd Ste 602 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD is a relationship counselor in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from PhD-Nova Southeastern University in 1991 and specializes in relationship counseling, counseling, and more.

Dr. Lexandra accepts

Dr. Lexandra accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lexandra treats your condition or procedure

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Telemedicine

The most important first step that a person can take is to reach out, as you have, to find solutions to situations in their lives that leave them feeling overwhelmed. My belief is that you are the expert in your own life, and with my support, you can...

• Relationship Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lexandra

Dr. Lexandra?
Dr. Lexandra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD
Dr. Lexandra has helped me with post-grad angst, relationship struggles, and self-love issues. Since my first session with Dr. Lexandra over a year ago, my self-awareness and -understanding has blossomed and I am better able to compartmentalize my feelings. Dr. Lexandra truly cares about my well-being and that's why I plan on continuing my sessions with her, even if it means we have to FaceTime. :) Thank you, Dr. Lexandra, for all that you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lexandra. She’s helping me through a rough transition in my life, and I leave her office feeling empowered. She’s a great listener and her skills in her field are undeniable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I was a patient of Dr Dee’s for approximately 2 years, while she had her practice in St Augustine, Florida. She came to me highly recommended by other mental health professionals in the area. I spent more than 26 years on active duty in the U.S. ARMY. I had more than my fair share of issues to deal with. Dr Dee’s counsel and advise helped me greatly. She is also good in the area of “couples counseling. She is a great asset to any community that is lucky enough to welcome her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
It did not take long for Dr Leandra to understand my concerns. She gave me a good plan and tool i needed to help me. I always fely good about myself and future goals i was concerned about losing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Lexandra has been treating me for over a month now and by far, she has been one of the best counselors that has treated me. She is very professional and easy to talk to. One of my favorite attributes about her is how she can relate and communicate with a person who has my particular type of military and life experience. I am very appreciative and thankful she is working with me towards my goals and where I want to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I have recommended Dr. Lexandra to multiple friends and family members. Her practical approach will equip you with everything that you need to face the obstacles that are in the way of you living your best life. If you are willing to do the work, she will guide you toward making positive changes in your life. She is the best therapist I've ever had. I feel so fortunate to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I Highly Recomend Dr. Dee Lexandra. She has been working with me for over a year now. I find her to be Extremely Professional and Honestly cares for the well being of her Patients. I’ve had many negative experiences with other psychologists. However not at all with Dr. Dee Lexandra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
This is just a note to express my thanks. I have just finished going to therapy and wanted to say that the sessions have really helped me understand how to deal with my anxiety on a daily basis. Dr Lexandra was very helpful, and compassionate and helped me feel more confident about how to deal with my problems on a day-to-day basis. She also taught me the skills to disregard my negative thought patterns effectively and I am very grateful for the support, without which I would not have been able
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I have had the pleasure of Dr. Lexandra being my counselor in a personal and family sitting. For years I felt getting counseling was a sign of weakness and failure. Dr. Lexandra worked with me on addiction and PTSD. I would not be where I am today without her dedicated and professional help. She has to be one of the best in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Lexandra is a wonderful, caring therapist that truly cares about her clients. She has helped me take different views on situations and understand my life better. With her help I feel stronger and more understood. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Kind, gentle, but right on the mark! She has helped me on several different issues. Totally professional, extremely knowledgeable. I am immensely grateful to have her in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I sought Dr. Lexandra's help during a very difficult time related to health and financial challenges. As a former psychotherapist, I know that competent practitioners can be invaluable whereas those with inadequate skills or training can cause more harm than good. Dr. Lexandra is both highly trained, competent and caring. I would strongly recommend her to anyone in need of help getting through life's tougher moments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Lexandra KNOWS the dynamics of addiction on family members of an addict. She gives strategies that are realistic, and she is very supportive. I am so grateful to have found her. She has helped me greatly. She has helped my husband greatly too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
very highly educated in this field
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lexandra?

S.E.A, LLC (Solutions for Employee Advancement) Saint Augustine, FL