Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD

Dr. Lexandra
Telehealth services available

S.E.A, LLC (Solutions for Employee Advancement) Saint Augustine, FL

800 E Broward Blvd Ste 602 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD is a Clinical Social Worker in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Phd-Nova Southeastern University medical school in 2006. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lexandra to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"The most important first step that a person can take is to reach out, as you have, to find solutions to situations in their lives that leave them feeling overwhelmed. My belief is that you are the expert in your ow..."

- Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lexandra treats your condition or procedure

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Telemedicine

Dr. Lexandra accepts

Dr. Lexandra accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Select HMO
Value Options

Dr. Lexandra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lexandra

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Lexandra?
  • Appointment scheduling (26)
  • Explained conditions well (26)
  • Listened & answered questions (26)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I was excited to meet with Dr. Lexandra because I had read all of these amazing reviews. Maybe she was helpful for those patients, but for me, it was a terrible fit. She interrupted me multiple times while I was speaking throughout the session and used language that felt to me to be very condescending and apathetic. I left the session feeling worse than I began. Also a side note, she uses Zoom for her online sessions which I have since learned is not HIPPA compliant.. I would not recommend her.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I am a person that reads reviews extensively before I decide to use a doctor or buy a product. Initially, I had 3 therapists on my radar. I left all 3 messages and Dr. Lexandra was the one who promptly responded. By the time the other doctors got to me she had already scheduled a session. Our first session I could tell right away she wasn’t “judgy”. She was easy to talk to and made me really feel like she had my best interest at heart in each session. Highly recommended.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
As a mental health professional myself, I carefully researched who I would be seeing before making an appointment for myself and my husband. I was impressed from the first visit with Dr. Lexandra. She is an extremely perceptive and insightful individual who often gave us a different perspective on situations we were dealing with and offered practical suggestions to address them. She is a compassionate, concerned and caring listener who heard our needs and was flexible in her approach in working with us. Dr. Lexandra is very astute and knowledgeable and has many years of experience that she draws from so she is amazing to work with and helps you to think of things from a completely different point of view. Dr. Lexandra has been extremely helpful to me in working through relationship issues with my husband and also in dealing with my own personal stressors. I would highly recommend Dr. Lexandra to anyone without hesitation. She is a wonderful professional to work with!
Alison P – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
As someone who works in the field and also needs to self-care to be the best version of myself towards my own patients...finding Dr. Dee has reminded me why I do the work that I do. Having my own therapist has been wonderful ~ she is a very insightful therapist who is both compassionate and practical. I’m very grateful to have found her and I can say that she is highly recommended!
Vee – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Our family has had a traumatic and unfortunate year. Dr. Lexandra has being wonderful in helping us work through our emotions and confronting our issues. Her presence is comforting and she is easy to open up to.
Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
She was wonderful with my elderly mother!
Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Dee is simply amazing. She is patient, kind and compassionate. She is true professional. I have never been to a therapist before, so I was quite apprehensive about the experience but Dr. Dee has continued to make my experience very comforting. I felt at ease from the minute I walked in the door. She has helped me through some very trying times and has guided me through very difficult decisions. Thank you Dr. Dee, you have literally been a gift from heaven.
Donna in Coconut Creek – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Over the course of Dee counseling my ex-wife and me, she was able to enlighten each of us as to what our own personal issues were that eroded our relationship. We eventually divorced but just recently have been able to make amends to an extent and bring some peace back to our children & their new families. Also, Dee has helped me come to terms that a second relationship, which started 2 years after my divorce, was toxic for me and successfully worked with me to end what would have been a disastrous affair. Each session that I had with Dee she was professional and firm but showed me more compassion & sympathy that I thought possible! She will always be my “GoTo” in life should I ever need sound reason & positive reinforcement again! I can’t thank her enough for doing what she does for me!
John M. Upp – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I’ve been a patient for 2-1/2 years. She is the most patient and caring therapist I’ve ever had. She has stood by my side throughout some very challenging health and family issues. I have recommended her to a close friend who absolutely loves her too. She is honest and professional, always teaching me how to love and care for myself and supports me in making good decisions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Natika Burton – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr Dee, and have, to several co-workers and friends, alike, all of whom, were equally as impressed, and satisfied with their individual results, as I. Dr. Dee, is a warm, sensitive and intelligent person, bringing all her knowledge and expertise, to the forefront, in order the assist with your needs and struggles. She is always available and accommodating, making you feel at ease, and comfortable. I strangely urge anyone, that is having difficulty dealing in today’s world, to seek out Dr. Dee for assurance and we’ll-being.
Debra in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr Lex has literally been a life saver. I have been to many therapists in the past but Dr Lex is the most caring, most understanding and most effective that I have met. I have had significant breakthroughs working with her. Plus, she’s super nice.
Joe – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
My visits are very helpful and out of all my therapists I've had, I show improvement daily and she has been very helpful. Eye opening. Kind. Generous. And most of, a great advisor and listener.
Tina Hoffmeyer – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Lexandra has helped me with post-grad angst, relationship struggles, and self-love issues. Since my first session with Dr. Lexandra over a year ago, my self-awareness and -understanding has blossomed and I am better able to compartmentalize my feelings. Dr. Lexandra truly cares about my well-being and that's why I plan on continuing my sessions with her, even if it means we have to FaceTime. :) Thank you, Dr. Lexandra, for all that you do!
Caroline – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lexandra. She’s helping me through a rough transition in my life, and I leave her office feeling empowered. She’s a great listener and her skills in her field are undeniable.
Derek in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I was a patient of Dr Dee’s for approximately 2 years, while she had her practice in St Augustine, Florida. She came to me highly recommended by other mental health professionals in the area. I spent more than 26 years on active duty in the U.S. ARMY. I had more than my fair share of issues to deal with. Dr Dee’s counsel and advise helped me greatly. She is also good in the area of “couples counseling. She is a great asset to any community that is lucky enough to welcome her.
G Dolan in St Augustine, Fl – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
It did not take long for Dr Leandra to understand my concerns. She gave me a good plan and tool i needed to help me. I always fely good about myself and future goals i was concerned about losing
Jan 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
Dr. Lexandra has been treating me for over a month now and by far, she has been one of the best counselors that has treated me. She is very professional and easy to talk to. One of my favorite attributes about her is how she can relate and communicate with a person who has my particular type of military and life experience. I am very appreciative and thankful she is working with me towards my goals and where I want to be.
Michael W. Allison in Miami, FL – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I have recommended Dr. Lexandra to multiple friends and family members. Her practical approach will equip you with everything that you need to face the obstacles that are in the way of you living your best life. If you are willing to do the work, she will guide you toward making positive changes in your life. She is the best therapist I've ever had. I feel so fortunate to have found her.
Saint Augustine – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
I Highly Recomend Dr. Dee Lexandra. She has been working with me for over a year now. I find her to be Extremely Professional and Honestly cares for the well being of her Patients. I’ve had many negative experiences with other psychologists. However not at all with Dr. Dee Lexandra.
Paul – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?
This is just a note to express my thanks. I have just finished going to therapy and wanted to say that the sessions have really helped me understand how to deal with my anxiety on a daily basis. Dr Lexandra was very helpful, and compassionate and helped me feel more confident about how to deal with my problems on a day-to-day basis. She also taught me the skills to disregard my negative thought patterns effectively and I am very grateful for the support, without which I would not have been able
Mary & Sebastian – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dolores Lexandra, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lexandra?

The most important first step that a person can take is to reach out, as you have, to find solutions to situations in their lives that leave them feeling...Read more

Since I can remember, I always wanted to help people, even being quoted in Junior High School as the "class psychologist." I completed my PhD in Family...Read more

• Clinical Social Work