Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Dolores Hawthorne, NP
Dolores Hawthorne, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Monroe, LA.

1888 Hudson Cir

Monroe, LA 71201

Learn about Dolores Hawthorne

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Dolores Hawthorne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Healthy Aging
  • Hormone Imbalance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Northeast Louisiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Grambling State University
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dolores Hawthorne has no awards or honors listed.

Dolores Hawthorne has no media or publications listed.

Dolores Hawthorne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dolores Hawthorne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dolores Hawthorne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dolores Hawthorne to family and friends
4.3
Dolores Hawthorne's Performance
I quit going to Dee due to lack of professionalism, disorganization, and a lie told by a staff member. She never seems to have time to refill an rx sometimes taking 1-2 weeks. This former patient has NO tolerance for this kind of inappropriate behavior and bullying if you don't do exactly as they wants. My health has been so much. After since I left!!
in West Monroe, LA |
I appreciate her kindness and caring, yet very knowledgeable advice. She will study your case to give you the best care. Mythroid is regualated the best ever, and my hormones are ever changing. However, she helps me continually do whatever it takes to keep it balanced. She also sees my daughters, and son in law with the same expertise, yet kind care. That means she treats all kindof adult ages with great care. She is a God sent for our family .
Louisiana |
I am a 65 year old female patient of Dee Hawthorne. She has guided me to regulate my HRT as well as my Thyroid medication. She has excellent knowledge, skill and ability. She is compassionate and is genuinely concerned for her patients. I highly recommend her.
in Delhi, LA |
Cannot say enough positive things about Mrs. Hawthorne. She was the most patient, thorough medical professional I've ever come in contact with. Compassionate, intelligent, and gave us complete confidence that she would be readily available whenever we need lesbian her.
in Monroe, LA |
A true professional! I've been to so many local doctors trying to discover why I was feeling so rundown and sick. After being treated like cattle by the unconcerned MD's in Monroe, I finely found NP Dolores Hawthorne. I can tell you Dolores has changed the quality of my life and is a God sent blessing. She cares to take the time needed to uncover your problem and is truly concerned. I cant express how grateful I am. MDs take note, this is how a true professional cares for a patent.
Longview, TX |
They basically saved and changed my life. Have recommended numerous friends who have began seeing her too
in Monroe, LA |
I love going to Ms. D when I need a general check up or when I am feeling sick as a dog. I call and get worked in super fast. She never makes me feel rushed or like I am anything less than her top priority while I am there. I have had several doctors and nurse practitioners over my 32 years and she is by far one of the best I have ever gone to. If I see her outside of the office she always comes up to speak with me and see how my family and I are doing. As long as I live here I will go to her.
in Monroe, LA |
I can not say enough great things about Mrs. Dee. She listens to all my problems and concerns. She takes time to give me all my options and gives suggestions on what will work best for me. Mrs. Dee and her staff are like family!!
in Monroe, LA |
In today's world finding a practitioner who cares more for their patients than a bottom line is nearly impossible. Dolores Hawthorne and her staff truly break the mold. I had plenty of time with her and she really listened to my needs and concerns. I rarely have to wait a long time and the facility is unlike any other doctor's office I have seen. You are greeted with a fresh cup of coffee, a smiling face, and a comfortable, spa-like atmosphere. I actually look forward to my visits!
in West Monroe, La |
I was having muscle and joint aches, fatigue, and having trouble sleeping. I went to All Seasons and saw D and finally received true, compassionate, and life altering care. The staff was extremely friendly, caring, and competent. D spent over an hour with me just talking and working with me to find a solution that would fit my life style. Three years later I still see D and I have been feeling better than I ever have since My first visit there. I strongly recommend All Seasons to everyone.
in West Monroe, LA |
This NP only works 3 days a week. If you require a refill on a prescription you might be waiting up to 2 weeks to get it. I did without 2 different meds because she could not get to it in her own timing.One employee actually lied and said the refill would be taken care of that evening or the next morning and it was NOT. Also, if you call and leave a voice message that they take to be negative - your phone number will be screened and they will NOT answer the phone for any reason.Go elsewhere!!!!
It is true that our clinic is only open 3 days/week to treat hormone imbalances. For acute or chronic medical needs, we ask that patients follow up with their primary care provider so their needs may be met in a timely manner. Our mission is to provide excellent care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We do not block calls; we do respond to voicemails. We do however, have a zero tolerance for inappropriate or bullish language or behavior either from our staff or directed to our staff.
Have you seen Dolores Hawthorne, NP?

Visit Dolores Hawthorne