Dolan Williams, LCSW

Clinical Social Work •  Male • Age 46

Dolan Williams

Life Enrichment Resources, LLC

3717 National Dr Ste 100 Raleigh, NC 27612

Dolan Williams, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Raleigh, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dolan Williams to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

See similar Clinical Social Workers in Raleigh

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dolan Williams accepts

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dolan Williams treats your condition or procedure

Dolan Williams' conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Compulsive Gambling
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Individual Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pain Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Physical Abuse of Adult
  • Physical Abuse of Child
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Stress Management
  • Tourette's Syndrome

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dolan Williams, LCSW...

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dolan Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dolan Williams

Dolan Williams?
I’ve been working with Dolan for awhile now and he is excellent.. very understanding, easy to talk too, very knowledgeable and his recommended skills helped me to get back on track with my life!!! Highly recommended. Lee
Lee – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
I’ve been working with Dolan for about 6 months now and have truly enjoyed his approach. I was deeply struggling with anxiety and depression when I had our first session. Now, I’m happier than I’ve ever been and have the tools to manage any negative feelings that come up for me. I highly recommend him!
Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan is a great therapist, he provides that listening ear, when you need it the most. He was there for me when I was really going thru a depression and anixety fulled part of my life. He helped me find my way back to that happy, loving, and more joyous me. I can't thank him enough, he may not know it, but he helped me "SAVE MY LIFE" Thank you Dr. Williams!!!
Shawnda – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Mr. Williams was a great resource for me on my road to recovery. I was working with another seasoned therapist and didn’t really make much progress for quite some time. Mr. Williams laid out a succinct plan and we executed it together. I can honestly say that I have made great progress and look at life through different eyes.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Wow, I am the type to try and find positives in any experience but Mr. Williams was probably the worst therapy experience I have ever had. I only had two sessions with him but will certainly not be having a third. Each session I had with him I left feeling exponentially worse that when I arrived. He not only seemed to act like he had all the answers but he did not seem to want to listen to me to try and understand my issues but he seemed to just judge a book by its cover and then act like he had me figured out completely, which could not have been any further from the truth.
Joao Esmeralda – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan Williams is FANTASTIC! I followed him from his Wilson NC office to his Raleigh NC office. He's helped me work through my anxiety and depression. He's also helped me establish healthy boundaries and learn more about myself. I cannot express how grateful I am to him.
AW – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
I had been to other therapists with little success, but Dolan seemed to know exactly why my previous therapies didn't work, and gave me a new path forward that worked very well. He also did a great job of helping my wife understand what was going in my head, which really helped our marriage. He's just the right combination of knowledgeable and understanding.
Shelby – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
After years of struggling with anxiety and panic, I finally feel like I’m making positive steps with the help of Dolan’s expertise in new therapy options. Learning a new way of thinking seems like an impossible challenge, but Dolan’s manner and personality make him a perfect guide through the process. Dolan is sympathetic, non-judgemental, and offers advise and solutions that work. You know you’ve found a good therapist when it feels like you’re chatting with a friend. Highly recommended!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan helped me understand the reasons for my anxiety and introduced me to the tools that helped me best manage the anxiety. Dolan is very good at what he does. Thank you, JS
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan is amazing. He is caring, funny and very easy to talk to. He helped me with things I thought nobody could help with. I highly recommend Dolan if you are hesitant to talk to someone. He will make you feel comfortable right away.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan Williams spoke at our annual conference in 2018. He was extremely knowledgeable and connected well with the audience. His presentation focused on good boundary setting and assertive, effective communication in difficult relationships. As our audience was a group of lawyers engaged in their own recovery process, this topic was extremely helpful both personally and professionally. He brought the material home with exercises and small group work that was extremely effective. Highly recommend.
Robynn Moraites, Director NC LAP in Charlotte, NC – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
Dolan is an amazing therapist. He is caring, kind, understanding, and so easy to talk to. He is experienced and dedicated to his patients' well being. He has helped me understand how the brain works, and I am beginning to understand coping mechanisms that I didn't know existed. I'm learning specific tools and skills to better manage my life and happiness. For the first time, I am making progress unlike previous experiences with other therapists. I highly recommend Dolan!!!
Raleigh, NC – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
I use to see Dolan and he is great. Wonderful insight. And really great at making you feel comfortable talking about any and everything. He is a great therapist and I would use him again if I could.
M. Sauls in Bailey, NC – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
I've seen Mr. William's for several months at the North Raleigh Mental Health and Wellness Center. I was having a very difficult time dealing with overwhelming emotions of depression, obsessions, and intense anxiety. I'm a psychiatric nurse myself, so to be on the "other side of the table" made me feel vulnerable. Dolan has helped me immensely and I'm feeling so much better. He is kind, understanding, easy to talk to, and has a great sense of humor. I recommend him highly if you need help.
J. Hill in Raleigh, NC – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?
He has been a life saver to me. Working thru CBT and helping to actually use the steps have made an impact on my life.
Greg in Wilson, NC – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dolan Williams, LCSW?

How was your experience with Dolan Williams?

Dolan, with his down to earth, collaborative and non-judgmental approach, has a passion for helping individuals and couples build strong, healthy and thriving relationships. Dolan is also a seasoned facilitator of personal and relationship growth wor...Read more

• Clinical Social Work

2001
Johnston County Mental Health
1996
Three Springs

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dolan Williams communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

No, 1 user indicated that they do not communicate via email

• Does Dolan Williams offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 2 patients said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dolan Williams offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dolan Williams offers an online patient portal

• Does Dolan Williams have free onsite parking?

Yes, 2 patients said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dolan Williams offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dolan Williams offers weekend visits

• Does Dolan Williams offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits