Dixon Parnell, MA

Dixon Parnell, MA

Counseling  ·
Dixon Parnell, MA is a counselor in Austin, TX. He specializes in counseling, psychological trauma, and more.Read his story

4131 Spicewood Springs Rd Ste M2

Austin, TX 78759

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dixon Parnell

Dixon Parnell's bio

This content was provided by Dixon Parnell "I love my profession, and thank my lucky stars every day that I get to help people in the way I do. When not doing this, I love reading, hanging with my cats, watching football and singing and playing guitar. (Which is not often enough!)."

This content was provided by Dixon Parnell "My approach to care is what you'd call Humanistic, and very Person-Centered. Basically, I hold it very important that I am seeing your world with you eye-to-eye, notwith me as some sort of expert or guru leading you toward secret knowledge or insight that only people lucky enough to meet me may get. Instead, I work to shine a spotlight on whatever wisdom and resources you have, and we build on those for healing. Truly lasting, healing change will come from the work you do, not from me "fixing" you like a chiropractor of the soul. That's not what I do!"

• Counseling
  • Eating Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma

Dixon Parnell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Psychotherapy Services

• Hendrix College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • The University Of Memphis
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dixon Parnell has no awards or honors listed.

Dixon Parnell has no media or publications listed.

Dixon Parnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dixon Parnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dixon Parnell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dixon Parnell

Dixon Parnell?
Dixon Parnell's Performance
What People Say About Dixon Parnell, MA
RecentHighestLowest
Dixon Parnell has an excellent balance of emotional empathy and logical consistency. He has a way of making you feel comfortable just talking to him while asking questions to lead one's self to discover the advice they are seeking. I highly recommend a few visits since this indirect but...Read More
Round Rock – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dixon Parnell, MA?
Dixon is very kind, patient and empathetic. He is a great listener, and doesn't impose his ideas or opinions on you. He is very open minded and easy to talk with! Dixon was incredibly helpful to me at a time when I desperately needed someone to help me cope and sort through some difficult...Read More
Kristen in Cedar Park, TX – Oct 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dixon Parnell, MA?

How was your experience with Dixon Parnell?