Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT

Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT is a physical therapist in Chesterton, IN and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Eim in 2015 and specializes in physical therapy, hand physical therapy, and more.Read her story

425 Sand Creek Dr Ste C

Chesterton, IN 46304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Singh "I earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy from EIM Institute Of Health Professions,Louisville, KY,USA and Bachelors in Physical Therapy from Government Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA. My experience spans over 2 decades including all settings such as acute care, sub acute care, inpatient rehab, home health, TBI , SNF and Outpatient. I found my passion in Outpatient where I can implement my clinical skills to make a difference in the lives of everyone I serve. My vision is placing the patient care first in every visit and interaction. As a family owned business "Chesterton Physical Therapy" you aren't just a patient. You are part of our family. When we say you're "one of us", we mean it. We pride ourselves on one on one care. Our therapists take the time to answer your questions and make sure you're comfortable with your treatment plan. "

This content was provided by Dr. Singh "Our mission is to exceed client expectations in providing the highest level of patient treatment. We pride ourselves on exceptional one-on-one care from our family to yours. Our friendly and compassionate staff offers ease of scheduling and payment options. Our therapists practice evidence based treatments, manual therapy and neuromuscular therapy. We specialize in movement, bladder, pain control, balance and fall prevention, sports rehab."

• Physical Therapy
  • Hand Physical Therapy
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy
  • Women's Counseling

Dr. Singh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Testing
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Govt Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur, India
  • Eim Institute Of Health Professions
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2015
  • Eim
    Medical School | Graduated 2015

Dr. Singh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT
Dr. Dimple is very knowledgeable and engaging with patients, explains details and gives excellent explanations and instructions to her patients. She never rushes you and is always pleasant as is the entire staff..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT?
I love this place. If this were a restaurant I would leave a 30% tip. Everyone on staff works really hard to make sure you get the best possible care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT?
My son was in with Chesterton Physical Therapy a year or two ago. This year he needed to have Physical Therapy and Speech. We decided to go to one place to have both done. After two weeks we came back and stayed at the other location for speech. Dimple spends time and you have a intensive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT?
Dr. Simple is friendly, empathic and explains everything thoroughly. She listens to her patients and is readily available to assist others who are working with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimple Singh, DPT?
Dr Singh and her entire staff are super fantastic at what they do. She evaluated me and instructed her staff on what I needed. I broke my foot and developed a painful condition (crps). They worked with me diligently. I was afraid I would never be able to walk normal again but they fixed me. I am...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?