Dr. Diep Tran, DMD

Dr. Diep Tran, DMD

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Diep Tran, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Oak Creek, WI and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Dentistry in 2014 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

ForwardDental Oak Creek

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tran "Dr. Tran’s professional philosophy of care is based on taking time with her patients to establish good relationships and assist her patients in making responsible decisions for their oral health. She strongly believes that all of her patients should be treated as she would like to be treated by a health care professional. She developed a love for dentistry during her college years while participating in numerous medical/dental mission trips to Honduras. Dr. Tran completed her undergraduate studies at Marquette University. She continued her education and earned her Doctorate in Dental Medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry in May 2014. She then completed her Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at Zablocki VA Medical Center. Her professional affiliations include membership in the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Tran is fluent in English, Vietnamese and Spanish. In her spare time, she enjoys teaching and working with her Vietnamese youth groups. She also enjoys volunteering, going on mission trips, traveling, reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Tran Dr. Tran was professional and pleasant. I would recommend her to friends who need a new dentist.

What a SUPERB staff! Each step of the process was smooth, efficient and made me feel like I was very important to them. One of the best experiences I have had at the dentist! Dr. Tran is absolutely wonderful. She really took the time to get to know me and my dental history.

"Every patient is different — we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. It’s easy to find a convenient office location in your neighborhood, offering the services you are looking for and flexible hours to meet your scheduling needs. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer a discount program for the uninsured.

We offer all the services and specialties you need to maintain a healthy smile including general dentistry, orthodontics / braces, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry / veneers and pediatric or children’s dentistry.

Our goal is to help our communities and all of Wisconsin maintain healthier mouths for overall good health. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Oral Surgery
  • Reconstructive Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • General Dentistry Residency At Zablocki Va Medical Center

Dr. Tran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tran has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews (4 with comments)

I was asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to my 2:00 appointment to do new patient paperwork, but there was a return at 2:00 sign in the door. I would have appreciated a call informing me of this. Aside from that, I was impressed with Dr. Tran and the much less expensive option she gave me.
Made me feel very comfortable and at ease
She outlined my options very well. Loved the outcome of her shaving down a crooked tooth!

Are you Dr. Tran?