Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Hartley
1025 Dove Run Rd Ste 204 Lexington, KY 40502

Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Lexington, KY. She specializes in adolescent psychology.

Dr. Hartley accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Hartley treats your condition or procedure

• Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Hartley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hartley

2.2

Dr. Hartley?
Dr. Hartley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD
I always felt like my ex was bullying me and I had no way to make it stop. When we started seeking help from Dr. Hartley she stopped the bullying and helped enforce equal decision making for our child. I really like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD?
Dr. Hartley was recommended by a co-worker who saw her a number of years ago. With this recommendation, I thought I give her a try. After , spending time with her, it became clear that she was sometimes very unprofessional, not returning phone calls and became very defensive when I would ask her to support her position on things. She also seemed confused at times and confused me with another patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD?
Dr. Hartley has a specialty in PTSD and Self Psychology. She is not a provider who talks alot. Rather, she is a listener who invests her silence in the talking cure. She is extremely knowledgeable in trauma therapy and she helped me transcend a lifetime of neglect, lack of safe supervision, and abuse. I regularly refer my students and friends to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD?
Due to my specialty, I have met many counselors, psychologists and psychiatrists, over the last 20 years. However,Dr Hartley, despite her very impressive credentials, can qualify as the most unprofessional and ignorant psychologist I have ever met in decades. I was perplexed by her lack of knowledge and poor judjement. She is polite, but is very influenced by a social status of her clients. She is the least thorough and the most narrow sighted counselor that one can imagine. Big disappointment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dianna Hartley, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartley?