Diane Miller Mandell, MSSA

Clinical Social WorkFemale

Diane Miller Mandell

Family Counseling Center

2311 Alt 19 Ste 1 Palm Harbor, FL 34683

Diane Miller Mandell, MSSA is a Clinical Social Worker in Palm Harbor, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Diane Miller Mandell to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Diane Miller Mandell treats your condition or procedure

Diane Miller Mandell's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Diane Miller Mandell accepts

Value Options

Diane Miller Mandell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Diane Miller Mandell

Diane Miller Mandell
Diane was very patient and listened to both of us and gave very valuable and practical suggestions on how we could improve our communication. Her suggestions helped us improve our relationship.
Bob and Rupa – Jul 16, 2021
Diane is an amazing therapist. She is warm and caring and extremely knowledgeable. She listens and responds with great advice and guides each session so that you feel like you have accomplished something at every session. Her staff is so responsive and makes the whole process seamless. I highly recommend!
Candice – May 25, 2021
This was my first meeting with a therapist and my experience couldn't have been better. Diane made me feel very comfortable talking about the issues I'm experiencing. She has a calm demeanor, listens very well and has great feedback. At the end of the session I had an action plan to help me get back in control of my situation. I felt so much better after our session and am very much looking forward to our next one. I would highly recommend Diane to anybody in need of a counselor.
Nov 07, 2020
I sought out a therapist for direction, advice and feedback during a difficult time in my life. I loved the service I received from Diane Mandell and her team. I was welcomed by a professional group from day one. Not only were they professionals in every way, they were warm and welcoming. Diane provided me with recommendations for resources that I could take with me and utilize long after our sessions ended. I left each session with ideas, direction and recommendations that I could apply to my life and use to get my life back on track. I came to Diane, depressed, confused, lethargic and overwhelmed. I completed my work with her feeling energized, clear minded, focused and motivated to keep going. I would encourage anyone to speak with her and or her center. It will truly change your life for the better as it did mine. I am forever grateful.
Traci – Oct 26, 2020
I met with Ms Mandell several times to help me deal with issues that developed after I was in an accident. With her kind guidance, I have been able to cope and heal. She was goal and task oriented. Ms Mandell was available to me via teleconferece, email and texting. I thank her and her staff.
Aug 31, 2020
Eric M is everything you will want in a therapist. His calm demeanor makes it stress free when speaking about personal situations. He teaches you great coping strategies, gives awesome book recommendations, and always gives you that gentle push to keep improving/learning about yourself.
May 20, 2020
I have had three sessions with Diane, and I feel heard and understood. She has uncovered several insights, provided strategies and advice for how to cope, and provides tough love in a way that is not judgemental, but rather makes me acknowledge the truth. Highly recommend.
May 06, 2020
My experience working with Diane has been incredibly productive and helpful. She is a truly knowledgeable professional who not only is guiding me with my personal and spiritual growth but also in my career as well! She quickly assesses situations and shares her sound insight along with practical resources that I have found extremely valuable.
Donna T – Mar 11, 2020
Diane is a very caring and experienced therapist. She immediately helped me feel comfortable in her office setting. She has helped me be realistic about handling my marital issues and also has given me many options as to how to make my life better while dealing with them. I would recommend Diane to others because she truly cares about people and wants to help them.
Largo, FL – Jan 20, 2020
Diane is very friendly and courteous ! She makes you feel very comfortable. So glad I have Diane to talk to .. :-) Kevin
Kevin in Palm Harbor, FL – Jan 29, 2019
Diane is the best has really helped me deal with my anxiety and every day issues. Highly recommend Diane and she will make you feel comfortable and relaxed . Everything else falls in place . 1 hour feels like 10 minutes with positive energy for the day . KC
Kevin Costello in Palm Harbor, FL – Jan 15, 2019
It was great to feel so comfortable. Of the three times I have tried working with a therapist, this is the only success story. Diane provided tools that were useful and genuinely helped me.. I would definitely go back and see her again should the need arise.
Palm Harbor, Fl – Nov 06, 2017
Diane is the best mental health professional I have ever met! She is very warm, kind, and caring. She truly cares about people, and she is incredibly skilled, intelligent, and professional (in a way that makes you feel very comfortable). I highly recommend!
Palm Harbor, FL – Apr 01, 2017
I have seen Diane on many occasions over the past 7 years, most recently February 3, 2017. From the very beginning, she listened and suggested positive reading material. She helped me help myself and wanted me to get better, not just keep coming back. However, she is still around when I am a bit off and an occasional session puts me back on track. I am grateful that I stumbled on her while searching for a therapist.
Palm Harbor, FL – Feb 10, 2017
Diane is an amazing counselor! She has been very helpful and understanding. She is friendly and takes the time to listen. I couldn't see myself having another counselor. Thank you for everything Diane :)
Tyson in Palm Harbor – Jan 24, 2017
A very experienced and compassionate professional.The patients first visit is always the hardest.She listens ,listens. she makes recommendations and is very encouraging. I am so glad I found her and have benefited greatly. I look forward to my new visit. She is just wonderful!
Sharon in Clearwater, FL – Mar 13, 2016
Diane is very compassionate and genuinely cares. I feel heard and understoon; I feel stronger because of her help and am able to focus on resolving the issues I am facing. She is guiding me get thru very difficult times. I value her professionalism, knowledge and warm approach.
Palm Harbor, FL – Feb 13, 2016
Diane is an excellent mental health professional. She has helped me through different family situations and without her I would be lost. I have also participate in some group activities and enjoyed them immensely. She provides excellent service, is a fantastic listener and problem solver and is tops in her field. I recommend Diane to anyone I come across in need of family or other counseling.
Palm Harbor, FL – Feb 02, 2016

How was your experience with Diane Miller Mandell?

• Clinical Social Work