Diane Macchiavelli, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Diane Macchiavelli
3200 Brighton Henrietta Tl Rd Rochester, NY 14623

Diane Macchiavelli, LAC is an acupuncturist in Rochester, NY. She specializes in acupuncture.

Diane Macchiavelli accepts

Diane Macchiavelli accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

2.3

Diane Macchiavelli?
Diane Macchiavelli's Performance
What People Say About Diane Macchiavelli, LAC
I am a 67 yo male who exercises regularly at my local gym six times per week. Diane has provided a significant level of relief from lower back pain, which has helped me to sleep much more comfortably. She has also helped me to improve my posture. I recently stressed my right shoulder at a gym activity - and Diane's treatment and counseling have helped it to heal rapidly, so that I have returned to normal activities again. She is excellent, and I have recommended her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Macchiavelli, LAC?
Although I think the type of acupuncture practiced is beneficial, my experience with this practitioner was very unpleasant. I found her to be condescending and judgmental. She would also constantly interrupt me. She didn't provide much information about the treatment, and she had trouble keeping track of important details about my health. This practitioner made me very uncomfortable from our very first appointment. I would not recommend her to a friend or family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Macchiavelli, LAC?
Stay away...Quackery & Snake Oil at its best. I was charged $250, and did not even receive acupuncture! Instead, the owner wasted two hours of my time with small talk and waiting. Much of the time I was left alone in either the waiting room or her back room just waiting for her to return. She would not answer any questions that I had concerning her practice. Instead, she was dismissive and condesending. To top off my visit, she wanted to falsify my record, saying that I had shoulder pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Macchiavelli, LAC?

How was your experience with Diane Macchiavelli?

• Acupuncture