Dr. Diane Keahey, DNP

Dr. Diane Keahey, DNP

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Diane Keahey, DNP is a family medicine specialist in Sherman, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of Tenn in 2008 and specializes in family medicine and family medicine (nurse practitioner).Read her story

1117 Gallagher Dr Ste 450

Sherman, TX 75090

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Keahey

Dr. Keahey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keahey "My husband and I married on 02/08/75. He was 21 & I had turned 17. We knew each other about 10 weeks. We have 4 adult children, 3 adult in-law children and 4 grandchildren. Family comes 1st. Life is tough. With God help one can do anything. I was a nursing assistant while going to nursing school. I lost my youngest older sister while in nursing school. Losing Her was so hard, she was my best friend. Her husband was in Army and my husband was in the Marines. Life was good, it was 1985. Then she was killed in a car accident. My perfect world was coming apart. I dropped out of nursing school to go to her funeral. Next I entered a practical nursing program Upon graduating in 87, I joined the USN Resveres as a Navy Corpsman. Then went on and obtained my ADN in Nursing. Then my BS in Nursing. Then my MS in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner and then obtained my Doctor of Nursing Practice in 2007. My degrees may not be much to anyone else but they are important to me. I obtained these degrees all while raising a family. All while being married to my husband. My husband wasn't listed for 20 years and served in the United States Marine Corp. We moved every 3 years. My degrees may have taken me a little longer to Complete than most people because of changing duty stations but I am just as proud of those degrees as anyone could be. I am even prouder of our children. For what they and their spouse have become. I am proud of our grandchildren. I really do do not care about the rating I have on these websites as I do not feel they represent who I am . "

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Keahey does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Tenn
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Keahey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keahey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keahey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keahey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keahey's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keahey to family and friends
9 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Keahey's Performance

Dr. Keahey Says:
"

I am just me, a sinner. I do not aim to please. I aim to to do my best. I hope to provide the best nursing / medical care I have been trained to give. I am truthful  I am not rude. Sometime people do not want hear the truth and therefore think I am rude.Really I am not rude; just give me a chance.

I have been in some form of health care since 1985 and graduated from Texas Woman's  University'a Family Nurse

...

We love Dr. Keahey. She doesn't just look at percentile charts. She checks my kids development and is very intuitive as to whether a child is thriving or just getting by. She respects my decisions as a parent. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Keahey?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Internal Medicine