Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Diane Hargis-Reynolds

St Chris Care At Washington Township

405 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd Ste 202 Sewell, NJ 08080

Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM is a midwife in Sewell, NJ. She specializes in midwifery.

Diane Hargis-Reynolds accepts

Diane Hargis-Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

Select

1.8

Diane Hargis-Reynolds?
Diane Hargis-Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM
this lady is a complete idiot. She is rude and has has no bedside manner whatsoever. I saw her and knew I had a UTI she told me I didn't and maybe I was just suddenly allergic to pads and tampons. Assured me there was nothing wrong. Pain continued a week later the office called me that they got lab results and it was a UTI. Every time I dealt with her, she was completely incompetent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM?
I went to check up because it's been 8 weeks since my last period and i wanted to see what was going on. She walked in, slammed the door, threw the clipboard on the table and asked "what's wrong". I said my husband and i have been trying to have a baby since last year and i havent had my period. She basically told me im infertil without looking or running any tests. She said what were doing obviously isn't working its time to move on. She was unbelievably rude and so insensitive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM?
She delivered my first son and it was awful. She caused our baby a lot of stress that ended with a 10 day stay in the NICU. Throughout everything she was consistently rude. I was in labor for hours and she never checked in. I needed stitches after tearing badly, she did a horrible job (I needed it fixed later) and she stuck herself. I have visible tattoos and she quickly got upset and said she had to leave for a hep test ya know cause of the tats. Zero kindness. The whole thing was a nightmare
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM?
This woman was literally the nastiest medical professional I have ever met. She was rude and made snide comments. She did not ask any critical questions and she seemed very full of herself. When I explained that I had a problem with this woman to the office manager, the woman was very quick to take up for her and say that no one has ever complained. I am not surprised! Most people would just go to another office, but this woman is a bully and needs to be fired immediately!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Hargis-Reynolds, CNM?

How was your experience with Diane Hargis-Reynolds?

• Midwifery