Dr. Diane Grise, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 32

Dr. Grise

Dr. Diane Grise, ND is a naturopath in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2013 and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Grise accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Grise treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Grise?
Dr. Grise's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Diane Grise, ND
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot stress how amazing Dr.Grise is! I am truly blessed to have been under her care. I have struggled for years with mental health and have had no solution. I was recommended options that just didn't seem right, nor did they make me feel better. She took the time to understand me and my symptoms and without a doubt, helped me on a level that I never thought could happen. Highly recommend her! You won't regret it. If your hesitant about holistic medicine, I'd rethink that option.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Grise, ND?
Dr. Grise has truly helped me overcome some of my medical issues that I believed would never go away. Not only does she provide a warm welcoming environment, but she also knows exactly what she's doing, and provides immense levels of skill and help to her patients. I have now become such an advocate for naturopathy because of Dr. Grise, and would not hesitate to recommend her therapy to anyone for any health related issues. Dr. Grise is amazing at what she does and has healed me so well. Thank y
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Grise, ND?
She helped me get a thorough blood evaluation and actually listened to me about what had been happening within my body. This was a key to resolving several issues before they could cause further damage. Her desire to help patients is evident in the way she researches and contacts others in the medical field to resolve issues. I am grateful that I found her before something more drastic took effect and control of my life. I have been able to resume a more normal life, a big change from 6 mo ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Grise, ND?
I loved working with Dr. Grise. She supported me through one of the most stressful times of my life and significantly decreased my anxiety with homeopathic treatment. Her calming and compassionate nature always left me feeling uplifted after our appointments. I highly recommend working with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Grise, ND?
Dr Grise was my saving grace. It has been very easy to get a hold of her and make appointments. She is very understanding and non judgemental and I felt comfortable sharing anything. She is very efficient in homeopathy however she combines a number of different modalities in office and to do at home for a complete treatment plan. Dr Grise is one of the best docs I have had the chance to meet and has made such a difference in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Grise, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Grise?

• Mon: closed