Diane Fuhs, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Diane Fuhs

Diane Fuhs, LCPC is a counselor in Saint Charles, IL. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Diane Fuhs accepts

Diane Fuhs accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Diane Fuhs treats your condition or procedure

Diane Fuhs' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Based on goals conveyed as important by you, I prioritize your near-term relief from the most serious symptoms and help you gain insight regarding your emotions, physical symptoms, and behaviors. I help you explore alternative thoughts and brainstorm...

• Counseling

Diane Fuhs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Diane Fuhs

3.5

Diane Fuhs?
Diane Fuhs' Performance
What People Say About Diane Fuhs, LCPC
Unfortunately, for me Diane was not effective. Perhaps it just wasnt a good fit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?
I think I've had maybe 3 therapists over the past 10 years. I felt as though the others "cared" too, but Diane helped me actually move forward. Life is better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?
About a year ago my wife and I were having serious problems in our marriage. We were trying to decide whether we could make it work or if we should divorce. But every time we tried to sort it out between the two of us it got ugly. ? In the end we decided to separate and move on. What Diane helped us do is talk to each other without destroying each other. Even more important, Diane helped us put our children first by helping us to be more kind to each other and worked to co-parent better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?
I cannot thank Diane enough for all the coaching and help she has given me. For years, I used to be bottle my emotions and let my anger come out on the ones I loved (and on those I didn't). I had a poor self-image and self worth. Starting therapy was a scary process, but once I met Diane all my fears were gone. She made me feel comfortable and did not judge me. Because of counseling I have come out the other side a better, stronger person. I now have much more control over how I feel. YAY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?
I began working with Diane back in February of 2014, To put it mildly, at that time I was at one of the lowest moments of my life. From our first meeting I knew that she could help me. What I didn’t know, is how our working together would truly change my life. I received excellent guidance from her, especially learning new skills + patterns. I would recommend Diane to ANYONE. I am much better prepared to manage life's stresses. I am so much stronger now. Diane's amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?
Diane helped me get my life back! I cannot express how much her commitment to my learning new coping skills made a difference to how I feel, how my family life has improved, and my job is now tolerable. ....Diane is incredibly professional and very caring and kind. NOTE: There are technical issues with the survey. I have marked 5 stars for each of the areas. When I continued to answer other questions, ones I answered already no longer displayed 5 stars.
unprofessional. period.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diane Fuhs, LCPC?

How was your experience with Diane Fuhs?