Chiropractic  |
Dr. Diana Salzmann, DC
I look at the integration of the parts that make the whole. Involving the active participation of the patient in their treatment to resolve their discomfort and optimize the use of their body.

22 Mill St NE

Marietta, GA 30060

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Salzmann

This content was provided by Dr. Salzmann "Our philosophy is to see your musculoskeletal health as a whole.  Therefore we approach your health with consideration of how one thing effects the others instead of in isolation.  From analyzing the developmental movement patterns for abnormal movements that over time create wear and tear resulting in pain and dysfunction.  "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Salzmann does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Southeast Missouri State University
  • Polestar Pilates-Rehab
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • Sfma
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Salzmann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Salzmann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salzmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salzmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salzmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salzmann to family and friends
Dr. Salzmann Says:

I would love to take this time to Thank You for providing you feedback on our office so that others may benefit from our care.

Please call my office and I will personally address any concerns that you may have regarding your health and treatment.

Dr. Salzmann's Performance
in powder springs |
I took my K-9 to Dr Salzmann for the first time and not only is she the sweetest person, but she worked fabulous with my dog. She was super knowledgable and very informative. My girl was moving around nicely by the time Dr. Salzmann was done with her. I will not go anywhere else.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann is wonderful! She is a lovely person, truly cares about her patients, their families (animals included) & lives! She sees me and my dogs & is great with all of us! My dogs love her & are healthier overall due to her care! :) She helps address some of my soft tissue adhesions & issues, in addition to my structural misalignments... it is so helpful for everyday functioning! :) I highly recommend her for anyone! Also, for your pets! :)
in Powder Springs, GA |
I have highly recommended my friends to Dr. Salzmann. I have been a patient of hers for a very long time and I LOVE HER. I had a horrible trauma few years ago. Dr. Salzmann helped me with my Physical Therapy. If it wasn't for her I would not be able to walk as well as I do today.
Excellent Service
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann is a wonderful person and a great team player in my overall health plan. She understands how to treat the whole person.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann is a fantastic chiro. Been going to her for years off & on as needed. Wonderful attitude & interactions. Knowledgeable & empathetic. I always encourage those needing the care to check into her.
in Marietta, GA |
Diana has impressed me at every turn: a very thorough functional assessment, a thoughtful and tailored plan to address flexibility challenges, and great treatment results. While my back pain was improved somewhat through prior physical therapy elsewhere, Diana's emphasis on the flexibility of my lower back, legs, and feet has made a huge difference.
in Marietta, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Salzmann for many years. She is very knowledgeable chiropractor. She has never over treated. I only get the adjustments and services I need at that time. Her office is a friendly and inviting place to visit. No matter how bad I may be feeling, I always walk out of there with a smile on my face as well as feeling better. Will continue to see her.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann is not your typical chiropractor. Her level of knowledge about the human anatomy, specifically the muscular skeletal anatomy, rivals any MD in the same field. She continuously advances her knowledge and skill sets in advanced areas most chiropractors do not venture to help her patients as much as possible. She is also an advanced Pilates instructor and trained in using it as a rehabilitation technique.
in Marietta, GA |
I have had serious back pain since I ruptured two discs 35 years ago. Dr. Salzmann has kept me out of pain since beginning treatment through both her pilates classes and Chiropractic care. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking a Chiropractic professional.
in Woodstock, GA |
Great experience. Recommend her services all of the time...
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann has been a life saver. Wish I had not taken soon...long to schedule an appointment with her. I love how she knowledge shares with me each appointment. It's not just about the treatment but about also helping you understand life styles changes to make to compliment your treatment. Best chiropractor I have used to date!!!! Plus she is open on Saturdays. Lettie
Marietta, GA |
Wonderful!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Salzmann is fabulous! For years, I had refused to think about seeing a chiropractor, but Dr. Salzmann quickly changed my mind. All of my family, including my young kids, have been seeing Dr. Salzmann for several years now. If you are in pain, or maybe just feel out of whack, definitely give Dr. Salzmann a call and she'll get you fixed up!
Have you seen Dr. Diana Salzmann, DC?
Are you Dr. Salzmann?