Diana Look, APRN

Diana Look, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Diana Look, APRN is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Houston, TX. She is 55 years old.

9511 Huffmeister Rd Ste 100

Houston, TX 77095

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Diana Look

This content was provided by Diana Look "My philosophy in caring for my patient's is to be an active listener and to give them the quality of care that I would want to receive or give to a family member. I believe in giving the highest quality of care to all my patients regardless of age, gender or nationality."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Diana Look does not have any board certifications listed.

• High Cholesterol

• Pap Smear

• Houston Baptist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • American Nurse's Credentialing Center-Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Family Nurse Practitioner Training At University Of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston
    Other Education | Completed 1995
  • Master's Of Science In Nursing-Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist-University Of Texas Health Science Center-Houston
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Diana Look has no awards or honors listed.

Diana Look has no media or publications listed.

Diana Look does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Diana Look and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Diana Look's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Diana Look to family and friends
Diana Look Says:

I take any feedback from my patient's to heart. I am open to constructive criticism and will always aim to improve my care giving abilities. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how I am doing !

Diana Look's Performance
Cypress, TX |
I've gone to NW Family Practice for about 20 years now and besides the doctors there, have visited Diana Look a number of times. She takes time to talk to her patients and gets to know them and she treats them quickly and efficiently. I recommend her to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Diana is always a good listener and searches for the best alternatives to help you regain your health, always with a positive can-do attitude.
in Tomball, TX |
I have been seeing Diana for more than 15 years. She is a competent, caring provider. Her vast experience enables her to manage and coordinate all of my healthcare and medical needs. I would highly recommend her and the entire practice for all of your health care.
Houston, TX |
Glad I was able to get in to see her. Always very interested in my illness and was able to get me fixed. Listened to my symptoms and prescribed the meds I needed.
Cypress, TX |
I've been going to Diana Look for over five years and find her to be a good listener, compassionate and easy to talk to. The office is also quick to return calls/questions.
in Houston |
Diana is a great listener. She is never condescending no matter how ineptly I express myself. She strives to stay current with medical research. She encourages me to be proactive in living a healthy lifestyle. I can recommend Diana highly for medical care.
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Diana Look for over 10 years and am very pleased with her as my primary care physician. She is plain spoken, communicates fully and clearly. I have confidence in her professional competence and respect her self confidence and medical acumen that enable her to seek opinions from others when she deems it appropriate.
in Houston, TX |
She listens carefully and addresses your concerns with intelligence and compassion.
in Houston TX |
Diana Look is wonderful, very caring, takes time with you, answers all your questions, seems to really care about her patients. I have been going to her for 15 years. Highly recommend her.
Houston, TX |
I've always been happy with the way my appointments with Diane have gone. She asks enough questions to make sure I'm on the right track with my health needs.
in Houston, TX |
I have seen Diana for many many years and trust her completely. She always takes the time to listen and is responsive to patient concerns. Excellent and very knowledgeable.
Houston |
I have been coming to see Diana Look for 20 years. She does a great job.
in Houston, TX |
Diana is a very caring nurse, she listens to you & work with you to solve your problems.
Katy, TX |
Diana is awesome. I've been seeing her for almost 15 years. She truly cares and takes the time to really listen. Always takes an interest personally.
in Houston, TX |
Diana is great! She has been my Doctor for several years now. Office staff is very friendly. Diana listens and she is always thorough with her assessments.
in Houston, TX |
Diana is a fantastic NP and I have been going to see her for years. I always feel that she really listens to me and hears what I am saying. I have received top quality care from Diana and I feel confident in her management of my health needs from well-woman care to asthma. She is part of a busy practice but does her best to really get to know her patients.
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Diana for a long time. Her staff is always the best and I am comfortable with her whatever issue I'm having
in Cypress, TX 77429 |
When I started using medicare, I had to change doctors, and I chose NW Family practice with an appointment with Diana Look. She was highly recommended by a nurse friend. I had a very positive first visit with her, getting a physical and getting acquainted. She was very thorough and caring, and answered all my questions. I saw her again about 6 weeks later with a continued upper resp. problem, and she was very helpful. She was willing to try what I felt like I needed, and I had good care.
in Cypress, TX |
Made a correct diagnosis after listening and observing my symptoms. Described the treatment in a manner that I could understand. Treated me with dignity and respect during the examination. Excellent medical care.
in Cypress, TX |
Diana has been my healthcare provider for over 7 years. She listens and genuinely cares about her patients health. An added plus is that she also treats my kids as well and we all adore her!!! Amazing people skills! Sure I've tried another doctor out of geographical convenience, but after 2 visits I was back with Diana. I know she'll always listen to my concerns, but treat me properly considering my chronic illness. She's the best!
Have you seen Diana Look, APRN?
Are you Diana Look?

Visit Diana Look

Diana Look accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)