Diana Look, APRN

Diana Look, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Diana Look, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Houston, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

9511 Huffmeister Rd Ste 100

Houston, TX 77095

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Diana Look

This content was provided by Diana Look "My philosophy in caring for my patient's is to be an active listener and to give them the quality of care that I would want to receive or give to a family member. I believe in giving the highest quality of care to all my patients regardless of age, gender or nationality."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Diana Look does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pap Smear

• Houston Baptist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • American Nurse's Credentialing Center - Family Nurse Practitioner certification
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Family Nurse Practitioner training at University of Texas Medical Branch- Galveston
    Other Education | Completed 1995
  • Master's of Science in Nursing - Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist - University of Texas Health Science Center- Houston
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Diana Look has no awards or honors listed.

Diana Look has no media or publications listed.

Diana Look does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Diana Look and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Diana Look's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Diana Look to family and friends

Diana Look's Performance

Diana Look Says:
"

I take any feedback from my patient's to heart. I am open to constructive criticism and will always aim to improve my care giving abilities. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how I am doing !

"

I've gone to NW Family Practice for about 20 years now and besides the doctors there, have visited Diana Look a number of times. She takes time to talk to her patients and gets to know them and she treats them quickly and efficiently. I recommend her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Diana is always a good listener and searches for the best alternatives to help you regain your health, always with a positive can-do attitude.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Diana for more than 15 years. She is a competent, caring provider. Her vast experience enables her to manage and coordinate all of my healthcare and medical needs. I would highly recommend her and the entire practice for all of your health care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Glad I was able to get in to see her. Always very interested in my illness and was able to get me fixed. Listened to my symptoms and prescribed the meds I needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been going to Diana Look for over five years and find her to be a good listener, compassionate and easy to talk to. The office is also quick to return calls/questions.
Are you Diana Look?

Nearby providers with similar experience