Diana Lee, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Diana Lee
1886 W 800 N Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Diana Lee, CNM is a midwife in Pleasant Grove, UT. She specializes in midwifery.

Diana Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Diana Lee

Diana Lee?
Diana Lee's Performance
What People Say About Diana Lee, CNM
She was kind. She listened. She was being shadowed by a student nurse so she allowed the student nurse to answer most questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?
Diana is the best in every way. She felt like family by the time my baby was born. It's killing me a little bit that she isn't my price anymore (because I moved).
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?
Diana delivered by last two babies & I am so glad to have her as my midwife! She is the definition of AMAZING! She helped me get through my unmedicated birth with ease! All of the office staff and nurses are all so kind and helpful too! Both Haley & Destiney (Diana’s nurses) are so kind and quick to get me back to my room! I will be returning soon and look forward to seeing all the wonderful staff at Revere Health OB!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?
I delivered my fourth child with Diana. She was amazing! I wanted to have him without any medication. Diana coached me, gave me directions, and was with me for 3 hours straight in the middle of the night. The doctors that delivered our other children came in to catch my babies and were with me for 15 min or less. When I went natural they had no suggestions just waited for me to deliver and caught the baby. Diana was amazing! She used counter pressure to reduce the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?
She was seriously the best in guiding me through my unmedicated birth. Very willing to answer any questions that I had. Very accommodating. I would go back to her with no hesitation for any following babies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?
Diana balanced trying to stay on schedule with helping me feel valued. She gave me her personal number when it came close to my due date, made a blanket for our girl and gave it to us after delivery. I feel like Diana counts me as a friend. After delivery, she was so sincere and helpful. She also helped me not tear nearly as much with my second, even though I tore quite a bit more with my first. I will be going back to Diana for as long as I can. I see her for colds, so I don't need another dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Lee, CNM?

How was your experience with Diana Lee?

• Midwifery

Diana Lee accepts

Diana Lee accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Diana Lee treats your condition or procedure