Diana Hester, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 63

Acupuncture

Diana Hester, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Bellevue, WA. Her office accepts new patients.

Diana Hester, LAC

Vitality Chiropractic Center

410 Bellevue Way SE Ste 202 Bellevue, WA 98004

Compare with other Acupuncturists

Compare Diana Hester with our nearby Acupuncturists at St. Anne Hospital.

Make an appointment at St. Anne Hospital today at (206) 693-4972.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. Anne Hospital.

Diana Hester's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Diana Hester

Diana Hester

Recently, I have been told by my doctor that I am a severe diabetic patient who needs to inject insulin right away. My blood sugar level is 278. I panic and told a friend of mine because I do not want to start insulin injection. I fear of using insulin because it is troublesome, expensive, and hard to get off once you start. My friend told me to talk to Dr. Diana Hester, a Chinese acupuncture and medicine doctor I had met several years ago, when I had come down with a terrible flu. I remember Dr. Hester first told me to go to the emergency room right away back then because she worried I may have Pneumonia and needed to be hospitalized right away. After visiting the ER, I was ok to go home because I did not come down with Pneumonia. However, I was feeling very ill with severe coughing, headache, fever, and fatigued. Dr. Hester then started treating me with some Chinese herb soup, 3 times daily. That night I started feeling sleepy after 2 sleepless nights due to terrible coughing a
Thomas Lee – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Diane Hester has been very helpful and is instrumental to my health. Her approach of preventive medicine is excellent. She has given me many supplements which work great, and is VERY exceptional in acupuncture. Her acupuncture work helped cure my lower back pain.
Marshal – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Diana Hester has helped me with many issues over the years. She is a miracle worker. She is smart and listens intently. One of the most genuinely caring healthcare providers I've ever met. She is generous with her time and attention. My entire family sees her and is better off for it. I recommend her to all of my friends and patients. Do yourself a favor and get on her schedule!
Kiersten L. – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
I developed a severe headache and stomach ache that was so bad that I couldn't get out of bed. I contacted Dr Hester and since we have this on-going pandemic and are following social distancing rules, she went through her diagnosis remotely or tele-medicine. Within three days my symptoms subsided, and my temperature was back to normal within two days. All is good again. I feel very fortunate to have know Dr Hester - she is knowledgeable and very caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Hester, even without face-to-face diagnosis, she provided treatment that really worked for me.
Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
See about 1/mo for a year now. Best doctor I ever had. "
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Dr. Diana Hester was so wonderful, I was so fortunate to have had referral of her. She treated my frozen shoulder and the improvements was incredible. You would be lucky to have her as your treating doctor!!
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Dr. Hester is the most talented and amazing acupuncturist I have ever met. She is not only effective, she truly cares about me, the patient. I have rheumatoid arthritis and during a period of 3 years, Dr. Hester has eased the pain through acupuncture treatments. I am most grateful to Dr. Heater and highly recommend anyone to see her.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Diana is an amazing doctor, very talented, kind and caring person. I was beyond impressed with the treatment she gave to me. I had been feeling weak hip joint on right side for a couple years. Then weakness became pain. After 2 sessions with her, not only pain completely disappeared, the weak hip joint also became as strong as the good one. She also taught me how to exercise to make muscle stronger near hip joints, to avoid same problem happen again. Highly recommend her!
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Diana is very kind ,skilled and knowledgeable. She cares people very much. She treats individual carefully. I am very thankful for all she has done.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
She is great, smart, knowledgeable and caring.
Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?
Diana is a very knowledgeable, experienced practitioner. She is thorough and communicative in her approach. She treated my neck as I struggled to heal after a car accident. The treatment and what she taught me really helped me gain stability and abatement of most symptoms. I would highly recommend her. I just wish I had found her sooner.
BB in Kirkland, WA – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Hester, LAC?

How was your experience with Diana Hester?