Diana Flores, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 37

Diana Flores

Forest Bluff Counseling

49 Sherwood Ter Ste R Lake Bluff, IL 60044

Diana Flores, LCPC is a counselor in Lake Bluff, IL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Chicago School of Professional Psychology in 2007 and specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Diana Flores accepts

Diana Flores accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Diana Flores treats your condition or procedure

Diana Flores' conditions and procedures:

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Exposure Therapy
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Life Coaching
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Play Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety

Diana Flores?
Diana Flores' Performance
What People Say About Diana Flores, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
I was told at the hospital that I should seek help for my feelings of anxiety and panic. I was embarrassed and scared. Fortunately I chose to seek help from Diana Flores. I am so very grateful that I did. From our first session Diana made me feel better. She has given me so many tools to work with. Diana is caring, extremely knowledgeable, a wonderful listener who remembers what you tell her and gives you real life exercises to get you exactly where you want to be in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I highly recommend Diana as a therapist. Do not think twice. Take action and make an appointment with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
My life has changed for the better after coming to see Diana. I have recommended her to family and friends. I suffer from anxiety and her sessions have helped me regain my life back. She is assertive, listens, direct, and compassionate during my sessions. I know she would be great with kids and adults alike and is very knowledgeable on providing individual therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
Diana helped me get through a really hard time in my life. She strikes a great balance: on the one hand, she takes charge of each session with great advice and techniques for combatting anxiety, but on the other hand she is quite flexible and willing to listen if a certain technique isn't working for you or if you have another concern you want to talk about that wasn't originally planned for the appointment. Wise, helpful, and a joy to talk to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
Diana was recommended to me for my daughter. She had a lot of anxiety, worried about everything all the time, and cried a lot. I took her to Diana for a few months. She taught her how to get through the anxiety and handle everyday life better She is doing so good now, and just graduated from High School and is now prepared to move on to College. I'm so glad I took her to Diana and would recommended her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I saw Diana for a few months for anxiety related to chronic pain. Diana was excellent! She offered suggestions for me to practice on a daily basis and I saw results right away. Diana is easy to talk to and was able to problem solve my issues. My doctor recommended her and I could not have been more satisfied. I would definitely recommend her to anyone with anxiety and or pain issues that can not be resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
She is so easy to talk to which makes the whole process unbelievably more comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
Diana is not only the easiest person to talk to, she produces results quickly. I brought my son to her with issues related to perfectionism, self-esteem, etc. It was so bad he had chronic stomach pain, headaches, trouble sleeping and focusing at school. After just a couple visits, his pains were gone and he was starting to engage more with his teachers at school. He even joined a sports team (which he never would have done before for fear of failure) and he LOVES it. Couldn't be happier :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
My profession doesn't allow for many opportunities to discuss personal matters in a way that makes me seem vulnerable. Diana came recommended to me by a trusted colleague. I am very happy with my sessions with Diana. I feel very comfortable talking to her. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
We had a very successful experience working with Diana. She engaged quickly with my daughter and was able to bring about changes we were looking for. After working with several others and seeing no results, we were delighted that she was able to help my daughter so quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I am so grateful that I found Diana! She is such a caring, thoughtful, and easy going therapist. She is easy to talk to and really cares about her patients. I never feel rushed at my appointments and always feel so much better after I meet with her. She goes above and beyond to help her patients and is also very knowledgeable. Diana is helping me through a tough time and I am so happy to have found such a great therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I am so glad we found Diana! I was referred to her from a friend for my daughter who had a lot of anxiety going to school. At first, I figured my daughter was just very shy but I'd give it a shot. After just a few sessions, I feel like I could see her starting to open up! She seemed more comfortable talking and even seemed excited to go to school and play with other kids! Diana was very sweet and easy for my daughter to talk to. Would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
Helped me get over my social anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I been in treatment in Puerto Rico and no one help me out like Diana Flores did. Im so glad that i met her and have all my treatment with her because i learn a lot and now i see my life very different. Thanks Diana Flores for everything you did for me im going to be always very thankful blessings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
I have been going to Diana for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with her skills of problem solving and how to help me with different issues. She is trustworthy and likable, and she makes it very easy for me to open up about my problems. Even better, she listens to my problems and gives me confidence to solve them. I love the exposure treatment! It has helped me so much in different areas of my life. I wholeheartedly recommended her as a knowledgeable and trustworthy psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?
My doctor recommended me to Diana for my anxiety. I must say I thought no one could help me. Boy was I wrong. She has giving me a good understanding of what I am going through and provided me with the proper guidance to cope with it. I highly recommend her if you are seeking a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diana Flores, LCPC?

How was your experience with Diana Flores?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Diana Flores treats patients.

Alexian Brothers Medical Center