Diana Flores, LCPC

Diana Flores, LCPC

Counseling  |
Diana Flores, LCPC is a counseling provider who practices in Lake Bluff, IL. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Diana Flores is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

49 Sherwood Ter Ste R

• Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Diana Flores does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Depression
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Exposure Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Play Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Chicago School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Diana Flores has no awards or honors listed.

Diana Flores has no media or publications listed.

• French

Diana Flores does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Diana Flores and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Diana Flores' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Diana Flores to family and friends
Diana Flores' Performance
Libertyville, IL |
Diana helped me get through a really hard time in my life. She strikes a great balance: on the one hand, she takes charge of each session with great advice and techniques for combatting anxiety, but on the other hand she is quite flexible and willing to listen if a certain technique isn't working for you or if you have another concern you want to talk about that wasn't originally planned for the appointment. Wise, helpful, and a joy to talk to!
Round Lake Beach |
Diana was recommended to me for my daughter. She had a lot of anxiety, worried about everything all the time, and cried a lot. I took her to Diana for a few months. She taught her how to get through the anxiety and handle everyday life better She is doing so good now, and just graduated from High School and is now prepared to move on to College. I'm so glad I took her to Diana and would recommended her to friends and family.
Mundelein |
I saw Diana for a few months for anxiety related to chronic pain. Diana was excellent! She offered suggestions for me to practice on a daily basis and I saw results right away. Diana is easy to talk to and was able to problem solve my issues. My doctor recommended her and I could not have been more satisfied. I would definitely recommend her to anyone with anxiety and or pain issues that can not be resolved.
in McHenry, IL |
She is so easy to talk to which makes the whole process unbelievably more comfortable.
Lake Bluff, IL |
Diana is not only the easiest person to talk to, she produces results quickly. I brought my son to her with issues related to perfectionism, self-esteem, etc. It was so bad he had chronic stomach pain, headaches, trouble sleeping and focusing at school. After just a couple visits, his pains were gone and he was starting to engage more with his teachers at school. He even joined a sports team (which he never would have done before for fear of failure) and he LOVES it. Couldn't be happier :)
Chicago, IL |
My profession doesn't allow for many opportunities to discuss personal matters in a way that makes me seem vulnerable. Diana came recommended to me by a trusted colleague. I am very happy with my sessions with Diana. I feel very comfortable talking to her. I would definitely recommend her.
Lake Bluff, IL |
We had a very successful experience working with Diana. She engaged quickly with my daughter and was able to bring about changes we were looking for. After working with several others and seeing no results, we were delighted that she was able to help my daughter so quickly.
Libertyville, IL |
I am so grateful that I found Diana! She is such a caring, thoughtful, and easy going therapist. She is easy to talk to and really cares about her patients. I never feel rushed at my appointments and always feel so much better after I meet with her. She goes above and beyond to help her patients and is also very knowledgeable. Diana is helping me through a tough time and I am so happy to have found such a great therapist.
Chicago, IL |
I am so glad we found Diana! I was referred to her from a friend for my daughter who had a lot of anxiety going to school. At first, I figured my daughter was just very shy but I'd give it a shot. After just a few sessions, I feel like I could see her starting to open up! She seemed more comfortable talking and even seemed excited to go to school and play with other kids! Diana was very sweet and easy for my daughter to talk to. Would definitely recommend her.
Elmhurst, IL |
Helped me get over my social anxiety.
in waukegan il |
I been in treatment in Puerto Rico and no one help me out like Diana Flores did. Im so glad that i met her and have all my treatment with her because i learn a lot and now i see my life very different. Thanks Diana Flores for everything you did for me im going to be always very thankful blessings.
Highland Park |
I have been going to Diana for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with her skills of problem solving and how to help me with different issues. She is trustworthy and likable, and she makes it very easy for me to open up about my problems. Even better, she listens to my problems and gives me confidence to solve them. I love the exposure treatment! It has helped me so much in different areas of my life. I wholeheartedly recommended her as a knowledgeable and trustworthy psychologist.
My doctor recommended me to Diana for my anxiety. I must say I thought no one could help me. Boy was I wrong. She has giving me a good understanding of what I am going through and provided me with the proper guidance to cope with it. I highly recommend her if you are seeking a therapist.
in Lake County, IL |
Good at first but lost focus and not worth sitting at her mercy for 1 hour. Wish she had more suggestions, gave more guidance, and was able to remedy at least one of my issues. She is pleasant and non threatening.
Have you seen Diana Flores, LCPC?
Are you Diana Flores?