Contact provider for availability

Diala Alkhalil, MA

Counseling ·  Female

Diala Alkhalil

Diala Alkhalil, MA is a counselor in East Bridgewater, MA. She specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Diala Alkhalil accepts

Diala Alkhalil accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Diala Alkhalil treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Diala Alkhalil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Diala Alkhalil

Diala Alkhalil?
Diala Alkhalil's Performance
What People Say About Diala Alkhalil, MA
Recent
Diala is amazing! She saw my 5 year old daughter who was having anxiety about going to school, separating from Mom & dad, and any new situation. After seeing Diala for a few weeks we noticed a huge improvement. My daughter was going to school with no tears and trying new situations. A year later, my daughter was having anxiety again. It was keeping her up at night & interfering with daily life. I called Diala, & she made time to see her. My daughter is doing great! I can’t thank Diala enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diala Alkhalil, MA?
Diala is a wonderful counselor. She has been instrumental in helping both of my children cope with their anxiety. I thought I was doing enough to help them, but eventually it became something that I needed help with. Children sometimes need someone outside of the family to talk to. Diala not only gives my children ways to cope, she also explains the methods to me as well. I feel like I can call or text her with any of my concerns at any time. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Diala Alkhalil, MA?
I was looking for a therapist for my nine year old son who was displaying sudden severe regression in school. I had reached out to the school psychologist and she had recommended Diala. As soon as I reached out Dalia called and texted me back right away. My sons condition is unique and Diala has worked to help get us to the right dr who specializes in children who have sudden onset of regression. She has been amazing with helping my son with his axienty, he looks forward to each weeks session!
×Post a ResponseAre you Diala Alkhalil, MA?

How was your experience with Diala Alkhalil?