Devi Natarajan, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Devi Natarajan, LCPC is a Counselor in Chicago, IL and has over 8 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Northwestern University in 2014. Her office accepts new patients.

Devi Natarajan, LCPC

MindTude

1525 E 53rd St Chicago, IL 60615

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Devi Natarajan with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Devi Natarajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Devi Natarajan

Devi has been very helpful during my time in grad school. We specifically have worked on my confidence and low self-esteem issues, especially related to school. I really appreciate the last 1.5 years with Devi and would recommend her to friends as a great therapist.
Jun 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi has been an incredible source of support throughout my graduate degree at Northwestern. She has given me the tools to build my self-confidence and overcome my anxiety in challenging situations such as grad school in the pandemic. I cannot imagine these last 2 years without her help, and I'm forever grateful for all the life-long lessons I've gained in our time together.
Angelina Hamada – Sep 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi has been a pillar of unconditional support, compassion, and empathy in some of the most challenging transitions of my life. I worked with her for 1.5 years and dealt with numerous stresses such as moving into a new country, completing my Master's during a pandemic, relationship issues, identity issues and so much more. She would always offer full support and understanding even in the moments where she had to challenge some of my harmful thought processes. This was my first experience with a therapist and it could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking out therapy.
Mashal – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
I have been with Devi for over a year. She had helped me so much with my mental health and mental growth, I feel I'm transformed by her. Her patience, compassion, and kindness really made a great difference for me.
Lizzy – Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi is a phenomenal therapist to work with. Even though I had the opportunity to work with her only for a short duration(due to my move to another city), I quickly built a rapport with her and opened up about my issues. She is nonjudgemental and creates a positive space to discuss sensitive topics. She provides practical feedback and solutions that can immediately be implemented in situations. I am very grateful to have worked with Devi and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist.
Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi has been an incredible therapist who helped me accept and to some degree appreciate my personal history, and grow as a person. She helped me look at things with a different perspective and learn to give myself a break. I would highly recommend working with her!
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi is an amazing therapist and a truly great person. She has helped me through my darkest times and because of her, I have persevered through many struggles. She is kind, considerate and truly empathetic. She really saved my life. I highly recommend her!
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi is a wonderful therapist. She is very thoughtful and kind. She tells me that she is proud of me when I do something that I thought I couldn't. She helps me be kind to myself and it is easier to do that because she is kind to me. She helps me think about things from a different perspective and is so attentive. I would highly recommend Devi because sessions with her have helped me a lot!
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi is an outstanding therapist - kind, patient, and insightful. I can't recommend working with Devi enough.
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi always asks insightful questions, and helps me untangle the complexities of personal history and reshape a new identity with great patience and cultural sensitivity. I highly recommend her!
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?
Devi's amazing and just an incredible therapist. I'm so thankful for her and the way she's been able to help me through a lot of difficulties I've been facing.
Chicago, IL – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Devi Natarajan, LCPC?

How was your experience with Devi Natarajan?

Devi is a licensed psychotherapist who graduated from the Counseling Psychology graduate program at Northwestern University. She is formally...Read more

• Counseling

2014
Northwestern University
2014
Northwestern University Chicago

• Hindi
  • Tamil

Is Devi Natarajan, LCPC accepting new patients?

Devi Natarajan, LCPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Devi Natarajan's profile to make an appointment.

Does Devi Natarajan, LCPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Devi Natarajan accepts your insurance.

What are Devi Natarajan, LCPC's top areas of care?

Devi Natarajan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Devi Natarajan treats.

Where is Devi Natarajan, LCPC's office located?

Devi Natarajan's office is located at 1525 E 53rd St, Chicago, IL 60615. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Devi Natarajan, LCPC speak?

Devi Natarajan speaks Tamil, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Devi Natarajan, LCPC offer telehealth services?

Devi Natarajan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Devi Natarajan, LCPC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Devi Natarajan treats your condition or procedure

Devi Natarajan's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy

Devi Natarajan accepts

Devi Natarajan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield