Podiatry  |
Female
Dr. Devi Enerio-Ellant, DPM
Dr. Devi Enerio-Ellant, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in New York, NY.

773-775 9th Ave

New York, NY 10019

Learn about Dr. Enerio-Ellant

Dr. Enerio-Ellant's Experience

Dr. Enerio-Ellant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Enerio-Ellant does not have any board certifications listed.

• Plantar Fasciitis

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Enerio-Ellant is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Enerio-Ellant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Enerio-Ellant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Enerio-Ellant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Enerio-Ellant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Enerio-Ellant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Enerio-Ellant to family and friends
Dr. Enerio-Ellant's Performance
South Ozone Park, NY |
Dr. Enerio-Ellant is possibly one of the most kind-hearted and genuinely caring doctors with whom I've been fortunate enough to meet. I would ask questions and she would take the time to answer them as thoroughly as possible, even going so far as to looking up products that she would recommend for my podiatry issues. Every appointment with her is a pleasant experience. It is such a refreshing experience to have a doctor who is professional, caring and who gives her all for her job.
in ny ny |
kind, genuine, caring, and professional. Cant ask for more
Bronx, NY |
She is very attentive and knowledgeable.
in New York, NY |
Excellent professional. Highly recomended.
in Brooklyn, NY |
My 90 year old mother is a diabetic and has been getting her feet treated for years. It wasn't until meeting Dr. Enerio-Allant today I realized the previous podiatrists were not giving my mother adequate care. I watched her care of my mother with respect and compassion. I thought to myself maybe it just a "woman's touch" but I realized she was just a professional - a very knowledge one at that. She took the time to inform me how diabetes could impacts my mother's foot. Excellent experience.
Long Island City, NY |
Such a caring compassionate human. I've had back problems for 2. Yrs and have been looking for answers. Best advice I've gotten is from a foot doctor who brought to my attention the correlation between the back and my feet. Could have just done her job but went above and beyond.
in Passaic, NJ |
Me and my mother went to see DR. devi for a foot problem and we have gone for numerous follow ups and she handles every sing one perfectly and i would with out a doubt to go to see her with any other problems.
in Union City, NJ |
Dr. Devi is very clear about letting you know all the details and very professional , takes her time and not rushes. in this clinic its not easy to do this, i like her very much.
in New York, NY |
She listens, is attentive-a quality often lacking these days. She's been diligent in finding relief for my foot pain.
in New York, NY |
Congenial, astute, and forward-thinking podiatrist. She really looks for the preventative and definitive answer to foot problems
in Brooklyn, NY |
Extremely kind and understanding, answered all my questions and concerns in a professional and knowlegable manner. I would confidently recommend Dr Enerio - Ellant to any one in need of podiatry care.
Have you seen Dr. Devi Enerio-Ellant, DPM?
Are you Dr. Enerio-Ellant?

Podiatry