Derrick McCluskey

CounselingMale

Derrick McCluskey

Clinical & Support Options

1 Arch Pl Ste 1 Greenfield, MA 01301

Derrick McCluskey is a Counselor in Greenfield, MA. Be sure to call ahead with Derrick McCluskey to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"I've been working with Derrick for a few months now and out of all the therapists I have had he has been the only one to help me with situations that I..."

- T.D.See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Derrick McCluskey treats your condition or procedure

Derrick McCluskey accepts

Derrick McCluskey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Derrick McCluskey

Derrick McCluskey?
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Explained conditions well (2)
    Making the discussion to seek therapy is painfully hard. It's like admitting to the world, and yourself, that you're societally not good enough and personally flawed. Now you'll have the tangible forms out there to prove it. I vividly remember sitting in my car prior to intake, debating with myself whether something was or wasn't intimately wrong with me. Whether, instead, I could just go back home. So. Hard. I'm grateful I went in. Upon meeting Derrick, I learned it was a little silly to have such a debate with myself prior. There was absolutely nothing wrong with me. These flaws I beat myself up for, they are inherent in everyone. The fact that I'm here acknowledging them and seeking help, actually makes me quite brave. Life can get especially hard for some of us, and this is the guy you want in your corner when it does. If you're here debating whether to give therapy a genuine chance, do it. You'll learn those flaws you've always had, are actually what makes you whole.
    Kenneth Bradley – Oct 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Derrick McCluskey?
    I've been working with Derrick for a few months now and out of all the therapists I have had he has been the only one to help me with situations that I couldn't talk to others about. I highly recommend him as a therapist. He is definitely top of my list.
    T.D. – May 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Derrick McCluskey?
    Very knowledgeable therapist who has a knack for getting directly to the issue and then offering thought exercises and breathing techniques that are actually effective at providing relief. He uses the ACT model approach, and does a great job explaining it. I also like that he has a vast list of books to recommend between sessions. I felt a very big change in my life for the better seeing him once a week for a couple of months.
    T.H. – Mar 14, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Derrick McCluskey?

How was your experience with Derrick McCluskey?

• Counseling