Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Derrick Chan, MD
Dr. Derrick Chan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Elk Grove, CA. He has been practicing for 4 years.

SUTTER MEDICAL FOUNDATION URGENT CARE

8170 Laguna Blvd Ste 113

Elk Grove, CA 95758

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan's Experience

Dr. Chan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Chan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Chan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chan to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Chan's Performance
in West Sacramento, CA |
Saw Dr. Chan for left ear pain. He looked in my ear, said the eardrum was fine & it must be congestion. My ear is totally plugged, I can't hear out of it at all except for the constant ringing. He said to use my nasal spray for several days & if it doesn't clear up make an appt w/my ENT. I use my nasal spray everyday, I can't imagine it's continued use will clear up something that came on suddenly. Seeing my PCP tomorrow for a competent assessment. No bedside manner. Worthless visit.
Sacramento, CA |
The worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. I brought my lg in for flu symptoms based on the advice nurse recommending she see someone that evening. I took her to urgent care to avoid a trip to the ER for the flu. Dr. Chan barely evaluated her and reprimanded me for not taking her to the ER. I had to advocate just for him to look in her ears. I took her to the ER and we were in and out of triage from an evaluation that could have simply been done at urgent care. He is incompetent.
Sacramento, CA |
Completely inadequate in his ability to assess and diagnosis a patient. Did not know how to perform certain medical testing procedures.
in Sacramento, CA |
My son saw Dr. Chan in urgent care/ laguna blvd after failing to get better 3weeks into being sick w ongoing fever, cough that was progressively getting worse, ear aches, sore throat, aching body, etc. After a long wait Dr. chan finally performed a mediocre evaluation concluding he was fine. Well he wasn't fine. My son had a follow up appointment w his dr. and turns out he had bronchitis among other things. Dr.Chan did a poor job of listening and diagnosing. Save your money. He's a "0".
Have you seen Dr. Derrick Chan, MD?
Are you Dr. Chan?