Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Derek Nelson, DC
Dr. Derek Nelson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rapid City, SD.

5734 Sheridan Lake Rd Ste 201

Rapid City, SD 57702

Learn about Dr. Nelson

• Chiropractic

Dr. Nelson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Education data for Dr. Nelson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nelson's Performance
in Rapid City, SD |
Derek is absolutely wonderful in his treatment of my lower back pain and bulged disc. He has been open and honest from the first session and has relieved much of my pain. His integrity and care are obvious, and I would recommend Derek to anyone looking for a professionally tailored plan to eliminate your discomfort. A+
in Rapid City, SD |
I've been seeing Derek for a few years. I had some serious back problems for only being 30. I was treated very quickly and he gave me some no-nonsense advice and treatment plan to get me back to myself. His new office is great and I'm always seen right away.
in Rapid City, SD |
Been a patient of his more than 4 years, before and after he moved into his solo practice recently. He is caring about my well being and accommodating to my schedule. He can adapt his methods of treatment to be hand adjustments or use the activator. He listens well and suggests things I can do to help myself. His new office is beautiful and conveniently located at the Catron and Sheridan Lake road. Give him a try!
in Rapid City, SD |
I have seen Dr.Nelson for several years now and feel that he listens to my needs and has always helped my back pain as quickly and painlessly as possible. I have seen many chiropractors over the years that seem to just have dollar signs in there eyes, but Dr. Nelson gets to the heart of my back needs and finds the best way to get me out of pain and back to my day to day routine without breaking me or my bank account. I am excited for him, starting his new practice, and i highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Derek Nelson, DC?
Are you Dr. Nelson?