Contact provider for availability

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 65

Dennis St James

Dennis R St James Physical Therapy Ltd

532 E Maryland Ave Ste C Phoenix, AZ 85012

Dennis St James, RPT is a physical therapist in Phoenix, AZ. He specializes in physical therapy.

Dennis St James accepts

Dennis St James accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dennis St James treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Dennis St James' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dennis St James

Dennis St James?
Dennis St James' Performance
What People Say About Dennis St James, RPT
Recent
A personal friend recommended Dennis St. James to me . I've had my share of injuries and surgeries, mostly due to riding horses in endurance races. I've been referred to the big PT complexes by orthopedics. Someone starts you out on some exercises and then makes the rounds of other clients. Not with Dennis. It's like going into his house and have someone take the time to really figure out who you are and what you need. His son Justin is also top notch. They get you in, fix you. That's that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
I am from central Missouri. recovering from cervical spine surgery in November. During February and March of 2018, I needed PT while vacationing and found Dennis on line. The reviews were good and I was not disappointed. I was immediately taken in as a friend and treated better than I could ever have imagined. My PT met all my expectations and I found Dennis to be caring, professional and personable. The receptionist was always upbeat and helpful and the assistant therapist was very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
Dennis St. James, are real pro and a very funny guy who is happy with his work. Knowledge is wonderful and his is exceptional. Would be happy to recommend him to anyone needing work on their spine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
My Doctor recommended that I get physical therapy on two separate occasions (for two different conditions) with Dennis R. St James Physical Therapy. On both occasions, I was treated by Justin St. James and I was very highly satisfied with him. He is very professional as well as personable and he did an excellent job in helping me while under his care and with the exercises that he instructed me to do at home. I recommend him highly without any reservations whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?

How was your experience with Dennis St James?