Dennis St James, RPT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 68

Dennis St James

Dennis R. St James Physical Therapy Ltd.

532 E Maryland Ave Ste C Phoenix, AZ 85012

Dennis St James, RPT is a Physical Therapist in Phoenix, AZ. Be sure to call ahead with Dennis St James to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dennis St James treats your condition or procedure

Dennis St James accepts

Dennis St James accepts the following insurance:

Dennis St James' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dennis St James

Dennis St James

Dennis treated me one on one almost 25 years ago. He was the best Physical Therapist who EVER treated me. I still think of his practice and how Dennis worked with me one on one. I recommend Dennis to any person who needs a Physical Therapist. As I am have gotten older I realize that my Stenosis is minimized when he worked with me. I live too far away to travel to Phoenix. In fact I don't know if he still is practicing
jacob beyer – Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
This is third time over a period of four years (for three different conditions) that my doctor has recommended that I undergo physical therapy with Dennis R. St James Physical Therapy. Each time, I was treated by Justin St. James and I am very happy to report that I am very highly satisfied with him once again. He is very well qualified as well as friendly and he did an excellent job in helping me. My conditions have improved greatly while under his care and with the exercises that he instructed me to do at home. I recommend him highly without any reservations.
Robert K. Phoenix, AZ – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
A personal friend recommended Dennis St. James to me . I've had my share of injuries and surgeries, mostly due to riding horses in endurance races. I've been referred to the big PT complexes by orthopedics. Someone starts you out on some exercises and then makes the rounds of other clients. Not with Dennis. It's like going into his house and have someone take the time to really figure out who you are and what you need. His son Justin is also top notch. They get you in, fix you. That's that!
Janet Grove in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
I am from central Missouri. recovering from cervical spine surgery in November. During February and March of 2018, I needed PT while vacationing and found Dennis on line. The reviews were good and I was not disappointed. I was immediately taken in as a friend and treated better than I could ever have imagined. My PT met all my expectations and I found Dennis to be caring, professional and personable. The receptionist was always upbeat and helpful and the assistant therapist was very nice.
Bob in Lake Ozark, MO – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?
Dennis St. James, are real pro and a very funny guy who is happy with his work. Knowledge is wonderful and his is exceptional. Would be happy to recommend him to anyone needing work on their spine
ron venckus in Phoenix, AZ – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dennis St James, RPT?

How was your experience with Dennis St James?
Provider explaining information to patient