Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Sapire

Dennis Sapire, PhD, Clinical Health Psychologist, Rancho Mirage, CA

41750 Rancho Las Palmas Dr Ste L-3 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Rancho Mirage, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from California School Of Professional Psychology in 2001 and specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, and more.

Dr. Sapire accepts

Dr. Sapire accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Beacon Health Strategies
Health Net
Tricare
Medicare
Tricare
Triwest
TriCare/TriWest

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Sapire treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sapire's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Everyone is unique.  In tailoring Psychotherapy to individual needs, I respect and seek to support a client's personal style of life and goals.  My therapeutic orientation is an eclectic blend of humanistic and existential psychol...

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

1998
Pacifica Hospital Of The Valley
La Gay and Lesbian Center
1997
Life Skills Program (Developmental Disability)
1992

Dr. Sapire?
Dr. Sapire's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Saphire was a life saver for me when I was going through a rough patch in my life. He is extremely easy to relate to and he gave me many informative ideas for living my life. Particularly helping me with solutions for living my life as a 60’s recovering alcoholic gay man transported into the desert, after relocating from the east coast. Also guiding me in dealing with a chronic physically bladder condition. His knowledge and insight was extremely important in decision making problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
This man helped me in so many ways. I can't recommend him more. He's the best. He helped me with my problem and help me understand more about myself than even I knew
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
I found Dr. Sapire to be very supportive, kind, compassionate, candid, and practical in his approach. He helped me see my situation from a much-needed fresh perspective. I count him as a key figure in my quest toward personal growth and my life's journey. Thank you Dr. Sapire!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
My experience of Dr. Sapire is that he is on my side. He seems to listen with his heart and his mind; I feel he is concerned for my well being. He is not neutral when he listens, but he is compassionate, and I feel when he offers insights or asks questions he is coming from his sincere desire to help me. I don’t always like what I feel in the sessions because I revisit wounds and failings of my past, but in every case when I leave, I feel a sense of renewal and clarity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
Dr. Sapire is simply outstanding. He is very smart, great people skills and he quickly gets to the heart of the problem. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
Dr. Sapire has been a wonderful guide and mentor. When I began with him I was dealing with serious depression without knowing just how to manage my life. I felt comfortable with him right away. At times, sometimes without detail, he seemed to read my mind. How can anyone understand me so well? He remains objective and yet so encouraging and supportive of my needs. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sapire's for not quite a year, on a weekly basis. I have a number of health issues which make it difficult for me to navigate my life. I have deep gratitude for his wisdom, encouragement, problem solving abilities, help in contextualizing my life situations, and his caring. He is a most remarkable therapist and advocate. He's made a tremendous difference in my life and I'm blessed, as well, by his compassion. I'd definitely recommend him as a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
It has been a comfortable experience with Dr. Sapire. His intelligence and honesty has been consistent and I have continued to gain more insite into my personal difficulty. I look forward to my sessions with Dr. Sapire, and hope to continue seeing him. At this time in my life I need his assistance to help me cope with life and feel more confident in my decisions that I make.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
Very pleased with the help I received from Dr. Sapire. He was direct and to the point, he did not waste my time, he completely understood my concerns and issues. I felt very comfortable discussing my issues with and was very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
brilliant, understanding, and really listens to you! comfortable and safe environment to talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
Professional. Considerate. Brilliant. Well spoken. Respectful. Polite. Insightful. Smart. Charming. You can't go wrong! Do yourself a favor and start here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
Dr. Sapire is an amazing psychologist who has helped me determine the direction that I want my life to take. He is incredibly compassionate and intelligent, and he can understand multiple viewpoints and provide input to problems you may be experiencing. Overall, I found him to be a great person to speak with about anything and everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
I just started seeing Dr. Sapire last month June 2016), but he has already shown great concern for my well being, having seen me in short notice twice in my times of crisis. Dr. Sapire is a very warm and caring provider who understands my emotional needs, and has been a wonderful means of support during stressful situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
To be perfectly honest -- I have never given therapy a consideration as I always felt I handled my issues by talking and being open with friends. I had gone to therapy before and that was exactly the experience it was: Pleasant and open. Dr. Sapire exceeded all my expectations. His brilliant insight and professional advice gave me a new perspective. The most impressive was the depth of his knowledge. I realized for the first time what a difference a real therapist can make .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?
He is amazing in all aspects of life, not only a great listener but he has awesome insight with a way to put you at ease about any/everything..........Obviously, I'm a huge fan.........
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Sapire, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sapire?

Dennis Sapire, PhD, Clinical Health Psychologist, Rancho Mirage, CA

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sapire treats patients.

Eisenhower Medical Center