Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Dr. Pelon
1640 Haslett Rd Ste 110 Haslett, MI 48840

Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Haslett, MI. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Dr. Pelon accepts

Dr. Pelon accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Pelon treats your condition or procedure

1.4

Dr. Pelon?
Dr. Pelon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD
Worst experience ever! To this day, the experience haunts us. Steer clear! It did not go down as it was explained on the phone. Prior to our evaluation, it was explained that great care would be taken to explain things first to me and then to mom as fit with her understanding. This guy was rushed, cold, dropped a devastating diagnosis in our laps and hurried us out so he could get to court. I wish it’d never happened. Crossing paths with this fella made an already scary situation, devastating! We sought understanding and ways to improve quality of life. Not a fast track to anguish and pain. Avoid this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD?
I have seen a ton of doctors due to TBI. Dr Pelon saved my life. I was a mess. He helped me when I needed it. Money is not his motivation. He cares for patients. He ensured I was okay. WAY beyond what any doctor does. I just had a setback & used what he taught me! THANK YOU! Pelon ended my suffering. LOL, now I analyze MDs Patient Satisfaction scores and I tell President/Executives who sucks..ha! What now Neurologist who said I couldn't do anything for rest of life. Pelon, I will never forget u
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD?
My experience w Dr. Pelon was unsatisfactory. He had not looked at my file; he expected a young adult when I am actually a senior citizen. He had no clear plan in mind about which tests to administer and decided as he went along. At the end, he was running late and rushed through to get to his next patient. The final, written report was judgmental and lacked scientific precision or references to specific tests. He recommended I take a yoga class he teaches, which seems most inappropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD?
Dr Pelon did not look us in the eye when explaining test results. He looked down at his desk and mumbled. We were shooed out of the office when his time was up. Not a lot of bedside manner of people skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Pelon, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pelon?