Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Male
Dr. Dennis Boike, PHD
Dr. Dennis Boike, PHD is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Canandaigua, NY.

3180 West St

Canandaigua, NY 14424

Learn about Dr. Boike

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Boike does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Boike is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Boike has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boike has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boike does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boike and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boike's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    GOOD
Honeoye Falls, NY |
Havent met him, haven't had a first appointment, and he calls me at my house to ask if I have insurance and how I'm going to pay. Doesn't ask me about my situation doesn't care what it is and what I'm trying to accomplish-all he cares about is the money. The end of the conversation he told me to get the insurance figured out then you can see me.
Canandaigua, NY |
Dr. Boike is the most genuine counselor for both individual and family. He puts his heart into you being the best person you can be. He listens and provides feedback to help you analyze your life and work on whatever you may be going through.
in rochester, ny |
Dr. Boike broke my confidentiality and casually discussed my psyche, following our sessions, with other patients of his. Boike has been seeing my Mother for 20 years and simply does nothing for her. It is just indulgence, he lets her talk and let's my Father pay his bills. But then in a real scenario, Boike runs away from conflict, this is a classic case of old and under educated man who is not with the times, or of enough moral fiber to do the right thing by his clients. No and no to Dennis.
in Rushville, NY |
Dr. Boike is the most down to earth, real, honest, and understanding man i've ever met. I have been too many therapists prior to finding this gem in Canandaigua. I was never satisfied nor comfortable in any offices until I walked into the friendly environment of the Boike Counseling Office. Dr. Dennis Boike is not only an outstanding therapist, he's a phenomenal person. If I could rate this incredible man's work more than a 5, I WOULD!
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Boike, PHD?
Are you Dr. Boike?