Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT

Holistic Medicine ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Armagan
11831 Bernardo Ter Unit A-201 San Diego, CA 92128

Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT is a holistic medicine specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 2012 and specializes in holistic medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Armagan accepts

Dr. Armagan accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Armagan treats your condition or procedure

• Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

I am a Movement Specialist- In short, I accurately identify functional versus dysfunctional movement patterns; and from a highly-detailed analysis, I develop customized programs that address the individualized goals of each client resulting...

• Holistic Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Armagan

Dr. Armagan?
Dr. Armagan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT
Dr. Deniz and I met at the gym, where he tried to help my movement to perform better not only in the gym but in everyday life. I was suffering from bad shoulder, back, and sciatica for over five years. No other treatment had worked for me previously but with Dr. Deniz's method of workout+treatment, I was able to achieve unbelievable results. He is most knowledgeable in pain management area and is a person who would help you with sincere heart.
poor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Deniz by my cousin, who had miraculous results from his treatment plan. I had a shoulder injury for over two years, had previously had PT and a steroid injection, with little to no relief. Dr. Deniz was able to provide me with unbelievable results and a return to a pain free life. I chose to work with him because I had done so many other things that just didn't work. Dr. Deniz is knowledgeable, thorough, very patient, willing to work around my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr. Deniz is a wonder worker. I have severe knee damage and been in pain for years. I told him of my troubles and he said he could help. After a very comprehensive evaluation, he stated he could have me walking correctly and pain free in 3 months if I followed the program he designed specifically for me. WELL - I did and within 90 days I was pain free and walking miles a day. Thank you Dr. Deniz - you gave me my life back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr. Deniz has assisted me in reaching my health goals. He assessed my functional level of fitness, posture, and movement. He developed an individualized program of exercise focused on strength training, balance, agility, and flexibility-all factors important in preventing falls. He helped me develop a food plan utilizing real food. In 6 months I have gained core strength, stand taller, and have lost 22 lbs. It is a lifestyle that can be maintained for the rest of my life.Thanks Dr. D. Marcia B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I came to Dr. Armagan following spinal surgery. In the past four months he has moved me from surgical rehabilitation to physical conditioning. At each session, he has demonstrated his ability to instantly assess my physical condition and provide appropriate exercises to move me forward. He really is a gift!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr Deniz is amazing! I had severe neck pain from arthritis and within 1 month the pain was significantly better. Within 2 months, it was gone. He is a genuinely nice person, as well, which is a plus. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I am 53 years old female who has had pain in both knees for about 7 years. My boyfriend recommended Deniz as an option to traditional medicine - possible knee surgery. I have been seeing Dr. Armagan for two months, he has assessed reasons for my knee pain, my overall health and prescribed a program to make me leaner, stronger using exercises, diet and Kinesio tape. In two months I have lost almost 20 lbs, gained strength in my core and knees and have less pain in my knees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I am 76 years old and have recently been having knee pain, similar to pain and weakness I experienced 20 years ago. Deniz has me working with exercises to strengthen my core and achieve better balance. Even more important he was able to speed the healing of my knee with the Kenesio taping that provided support and stability right away! It is amazing! I would recommend Deniz to anyone with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I’m 66 and have had two strokes in a little over a year. I was very unsteady on my feet, very weak, uncoordinated, with limited endurance. In about two weeks, I could see measurable changes in my coordination and balance. My core muscles were rapidly increasing in strength – so much so that I began to takes walks in the neighborhood. I would recommend Dr. Deniz to you because he will help you to lift yourself back up and adopt new methods of self care that are positive and long-lasting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I have been under the direction of Dr. Armagan for almost three months. I have had knee pain end almost immediately. I've lost almost twenty pounds and I am in the best shape of my life. As a health coach, Dr. Deniz has been one of the best decisions I have made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
I was under Dr. Amagan care in 2012 after a motorcycle accident my experience with his care was excellent. I recommend him highly I've made a 100% recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Without hesitation I recommend Dr. A for a wide range of medical/self improvement issues. From rehabilitation to achieving personal health goals to overall self-improvement, Dr. A has the ability to quickly recognize the issues and root causes. Most of all, Dr. A can find the solution to your optimum self in a direct approach. However, know this, Dr. A is not for everyone. If you're not seriously committed to achieving your goals and doing what it takes, then you are not ready for his approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr. Dennis repaired my leg in just 10 visits. It's great job doc ????????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr. Armagen saw me for rehab after my left knee menisectomy and lateral release. His program included a wholistic approach; diet and exercise. I'm regaining strength, flexibility, endurance throughout. I will continue to use Dr Armagen because of his extensive training, knowledge and customized care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?
Dr Armagan is very knowledgable and experienced and provides customized fitness, health and weight loss program in the convenience of your own home. He is enthusiastic and committed to helping his clients achieve optimal health and fitness. Whether you are a professional athlete seeking a fitness advantage or you are recovering from an accident or an injury, or you are just looking to improve you health and wellbeing, Dr Arnagan can help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deniz Armagan, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Armagan?