Denise Ford, LCSW

Denise Ford
Telehealth services available

Ford & Ford Counseling and Consulting, PLLC

4108 Park Rd Ste 215 Charlotte, NC 28209

Denise Ford, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Charlotte, NC. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Denise Ford to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

See similar Clinical Social Workers in Charlotte

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Denise Ford accepts

Denise Ford accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

• Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse
  • Workplace Depression

Denise Ford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Denise Ford

4.3

Denise Ford?
Dr Denise is very easy to talk to she is very relatable. I’ve never met a more intuitive person in my life she has helped me so much in a very short period of time. I recommend her as a therapist every day any day
Medea – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Ford, LCSW?
I have been seeing Denise for the past two years and she has made a dramatic difference in my life and how I live me life. I have yet to deal with all my baggage but I know Denise will work me through it all. She has always been professional and provides the tools I need for the current situations. If you are not being honest with her she can not help you get honest with your self. The Negative reviews I have read do not sound anything like the women I work with monthly. Remember if the counselor doesn't work for you find a new one.
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Ford, LCSW?
Denise is very personable. She is adept at making you feel at ease in the office. However, you will spend a considerable amount of time listening to her talk about her life as a comic, spending time at the playboy mansion, acting and dating Gary Shandling I think it was. The stories are interesting the first time and with some even the second but when they cut into your counseling time they are useless and time-consuming. It is frustrating to feel I spend the first 15 minutes reminding her of my issues and concerns addressed at our previous appointment when she should simply take the time to review my file or her notes to be prepared for my appointment.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Charlotte NC – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Ford, LCSW?
Therapist canceled in a very unprofessional way more than once (30 minutes before appointment). As a client it was disrespectful to me and my mental health/ time. Mr. Henry Ford of the same practice was rude and unhelpful in obtaining help when it was needed. Would not reccomend to anyone.
Charlotte, NC – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Ford, LCSW?
Denise is as dedicated to helping you achieve your goals as anyone I have ever encountered! She is exceptional at communicating with her patient and combined with her tireless work ethic. She is simply the best in her business. Not only will she help you with whatever issues that you may be facing, but will commit to you until things in your life get resolved.I would not only recommend my friends and co workers to see her, but strongly encourage them. Simply trust in Denise! Thank you
Mark in Charlotte, NC – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Ford, LCSW?

How was your experience with Denise Ford?

We aim to provide effective symptom relief in a comfortable environment by doing a thorough evaluation to locate the source of your distress and use evidence based treatments to reduce/ eliminate it. We work closely with your healthcare providers to optimize your health & wellbeing. With decades of extensive clinical experience and decades being married to each other and as parents we can help you. Come talk to us. On average our clients get significant relief in less than 10 visits.Less...

• Clinical Social Work