Denise Castellanos, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Denise Castellanos

MemorialCare Medical Group

18035 Brookhurst St Ste 2100 Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Denise Castellanos, CNM is a midwife in Fountain Valley, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from California State University Los Angeles in 2008 and specializes in midwifery.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Denise Castellanos accepts

Denise Castellanos accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Denise Castellanos treats your condition or procedure

Denise Castellanos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Denise Castellanos

Denise Castellanos?
Denise Castellanos' Performance
What People Say About Denise Castellanos, CNM
I had been searching for a new doctor and am alway nervous without a recommendation but she was fantastic! Immediately made me feel at ease, comfortable and confident to discuss personal information. She seemed to really care about my personal well being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
She was wonderful. Very open and easy to understand. Made me feel comfortable the entire time during an appointment where quite frankly, it can be very uncomfortable. Staff was very friendly as well. Great overall experience and appointment. Memorial Care doesn't disappoint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
Dr. Castellanos is very nice and friendly, she makes my first papsmear experience super easy and comfortable. She gives me detailed information and also being non judgmental so i can feel free to address all health issues and questions that I have. I would love to have her as my doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
Denise recently delivered my son when my other midwife was out of town. I couldn't be more happy. She was absolutely amazing. She explained the plan of delivery in detail and was very patient and encouraging. She made sure my family understood everything as well. I was very pleased with her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
Denise is wonderful. I'm so glad I found her. She really puts your health first and listens to what you have to say. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
She sincerly listened to my issues, made me safe and comfortable, and clearly communicated a plan of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
All staff have been extremely professional, caring, and such a pleasure to communicate with. I love Denise C. Denise is knowledgeable, attentive, and is passionate about serving her patients. Denise goes above and beyond to educate me and she also cares about my concerns. To top it off, Denise has a great sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
Dr. Castellanos was fantastic. I have never had a doctor take such meticulous care of me. Her attention to detail and reviewing my chart and information was great. Her caring & attentive nature are so welcoming in today's rushed medical climate. The examination was so thorough and professional and didn't hurt at all. I feel truly blessed to have found her and now actually look forward to my next check-up !
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?
Extremely professional and caring! I love the way she cares about my issues and works with me to find a solution to my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Denise Castellanos, CNM?

How was your experience with Denise Castellanos?

Denise G. Castellanos is a certified Nurse Midwife with MemorialCare Medical Group. She currently works at the Fountain Valley, California location.

MemorialCare Medical Group is an award-winning team of health care professionals dedicate...

• Midwifery

2008
California State University Los Angeles

MemorialCare Medical Group

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Denise Castellanos treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)