Dr. Denise Carradine, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 55

Chiropractic

Dr. Denise Carradine, DC is a Chiropractor in Boardman, OH. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Denise Carradine, DC

Carradine Chiropractic Center, Inc.

8286 South Ave Boardman, OH 44512 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Carradine treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Carradine accepts

Dr. Carradine accepts the following insurance:

Allstate
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
Worker's Compensation WC
State Farm

Dr. Carradine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carradine

Dr. Carradine

Don't hang up on possible new patients.
Didn't get to make an appointment, the receptionist hung up on me when I mentioned that the new patient time frame wasn't doable because of work commitment.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
amy – Mar 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have scoliosis and have suffered back pain all of my life. After going to Dr. Carradine, my pain level has been greatly reduced l and have even experienced pain free days! She is very knowledgeable. I would and have recommended her to many friends and family.
Laura T. Youngstown – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
This is the most accommodating office I have ever been to in my life. I recently needed an early morning appointment, and they offered me 7:30 AM. However, I needed to be somewhere else at 8:00 AM that was 45 minutes away. They opened up early at 7 AM just for me! Not only are they very flexible about appointment times, the care I receive here is simply outstanding. Dr. Carradine really cares about her patients, and she always gets me out of pain in just one or two visits. Her gentle treatment is very relaxing, and there is no twisting, cracking or wrenching of my joints. Her staff it’s not only well-trained but also very friendly and caring, too.
J. Beck – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
not express in words how much better I feel in such a short time. I am a 48 years old athletic female with a torn Meniscus and ACL in my left knee, degenerative damage in my neck and a fracture in my lower back. I came to Dr. Denise Carradine ready to throw in the towel, accept the fact I'm getting older ; my body is breaking down finally (basically I wasn't expecting much). I could barely walk a mile , ride my bike, or bend to garden, After two weeks of Acupuncture and Chiropractic therapy, I feel like I am 20 again. The exercise that I had been doing and getting no results suddenly my body is responding. My appetite has suppressed ,my energy and motivation is back. I feel great. I feel like myself again. I RECOMMEND visiting Denise. Her assistants Megan And Kayla are wonderful as well. They are very friendly , knowledgeable and extremely helpful with scheduling appointments promptly. Thank you for Everything
Adena Bourdeau – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Clean office, knowledgeable doctor, & often has same day appts!
Lauren B. – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
i threw my back out and couldn't even stand up straight. i went to her and was PAIN FREE AFTER ONE VISIT! she did not crack my back. used a hand held device that moved my bones back in place. i feel great. staff were kind and very accomodating. dr is fantastic.
bradan o'brien – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I had always been told by my doctors that there was no cure for my Fibromyalgia until a neighbor told me Dr. Carradine cured her Fibromyalgia. It was hard for me to believe, but I having lived with this for so many years, I just had to see her. I am so happy to report that I am now pain free! And the treatment is very gentle and relaxing! I am so grateful to Dr. Carradine and her wonderful staff for all they have done for me. Her treatment has changed my life!
Jessica Richards – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Her treatment is so gentle you will have a hard time believing that she did anything, but as soon as she's done, you know it worked cause you're out of pain. BEST CHIROPRACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!
benjamin vance in youngstown, OH – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Dr. Carradine is a friendly, caring doctor. She spends a lot of time with her patients, explaining diagnosis, going over tests results and xrays, and explaining to them the care they are going to need to reduce pain levels. Even though she spends a lot of time with patients, I’ve never waited for an appointment. It’s a quick 10 minute process! A lot of patients prefer her gentle activator method instead of the harsh manipulation other chiropractors in the area offer. She also offers a lot of extra therapy’s if you are feeling extra pain one day and you don’t need an appointment to do them! Her staff is very bright and friendly and are there to greet you as you walk in the door, and her office is a beautifully decorated subtle environment!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I would give her a 10! I have seen her for knee, shoulder, TMJ, neck, back & hand pain. No matter where I hurt, she always gets rid of my pain in 1 or 2 visits. Treatment is very gentle and relaxing.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have visited Carradine Chiropractic Center on multiple occasions and have had nothing but great experiences. The thing I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. The wait time is minimal, they always get you in and out without compromising service and treatment. The staff is both professional and friendly. They are willing to assist you in any way possible. I would highly recommend this business to anyone who is seeking their services.
Megan W in Youngstown , OH – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Carradine's for a couple years. I struggle with alot of neck, upper back, shoulder and lower back pain from just daily life stressors that have taken a toll on my body. I used to think going to my medical doctor was the answer to solving pain related issues, but as I found Dr. Carradine, it was only through Chiropractic Care that relieved and corrected my pain. I now know to go to Dr. Carradine when I start to have pain/muscle tension in my body.
Jackie in Youngstown – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Very gentle treatment. Dr. Carradine really cares about her patients and listens to your needs. Results are quick-my pain was completely gone after 2 treatments. Office is clean. Staff is friendly. Excellent care. Would highly recommend.
William Zimmerman in Poland, OH – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I slipped and fell on some ice. My back and butt hurt so bad and the pain started shooting down my thigh. I had severe pain just putting on my jeans. It only took a couple of her gentle treatments to get me back to normal. The office is decorated beautifully...I loved going there. And her staff are as fantastic as she is. Great office for chiropractic or therapy.
Bethany Rich in Salem, OH – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I was scheduled for surgery on my left knee, but I had second thoughts so when a friend recommended Dr. Carradine, I decided to give her a try. My pain was gone in just a few treatments, and I ended up cancelling the surgery. Her treatment was painless, and I didn't have to take any time off from work.
Danny C. in Boardman, OH – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Have lots of different holistic treatment options. She uses very tiny needles for acupuncture that you can't even feel but also has non-needle methods available. Her gentle chiropractic care does not involve any snapping or twisting. I've seen her for different conditions over the years, and she always fixes me up in a treatment or two. Great staff. Beautiful office. I enjoy going here for treatment. They do a fantastic job!
Jordan Greer in Salem, OH – Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
An MRI showed I had a slipped disc that was pinching on a nerve in my neck. I had severe pain that shot down my left arm and numbness in my left hand. I went to Dr. Carradine, and my pain and numbness was about 80% better after the first treatment. Pain and numbness were completely gone after the second treatment. Treatment was comfortable and relaxing. Great office.
Brian Salvadore in Youngstown, OH – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I had a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder that I was told by an orthopedist needed surgery, but I couldn't take that much time off work for the surgery and rehab following. I saw Dr. Carradine, and she got rid of all my pain and full mobility was restored in just a few visits with her gentle methods. I didn't have any down time being off work. Highly recommend this treatment.
George Perry in North Lima, OH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have suffered from migraines for many many years. I also get tension headaches in between the migraines. I had a severe migraine when I first saw Dr. Carradine, and it went away immediately after her first treatment. I had a couple more treatments after that, and I have not experienced any migraines, headaches, or neck pain since. It's been over a year since I was last treated and I still feel great! Prior to her care, I never went more than a day without some type of headache or migraine.
Andrea Huffman in Calcutta, OH – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I normally do not write reviews but I was impressed with this office that I just had to comment. As soon as I walked into the door, I greeted by her friendly staff who took me back to a room with absolutely no waiting. I found the doctor to be very concerned about my problems as she listened to me, and she did a very thorough exam to determine what the problem was and how to fix it. Her treatment was so gentle and made me feel so much better immediately. Office was very clean & professional.
Kylie Foster in Poland, OH – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Carradine?