Dr. Denise Carradine, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Carradine

Carradine Chiropractic Center, Inc.

8286 South Ave Bldg B Boardman, OH 44512

Dr. Denise Carradine, DC is a chiropractor in Boardman, OH and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College in 1992 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Carradine accepts

Dr. Carradine accepts the following insurance:

Allstate
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
Worker's Compensation WC
Medical Mutual of Ohio POS
Medical Mutual of Ohio PPO
Nationwide
State Farm

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Carradine treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Our office strives to give each of our patients the highest quality of care possible with caring, compassionate staff in a warm, friendly atmosphere. It is our goal to assist each patient in obtaining optimal health and help them to maintain that hea...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Carradine?
Dr. Carradine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Denise Carradine, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Her treatment is so gentle you will have a hard time believing that she did anything, but as soon as she's done, you know it worked cause you're out of pain. BEST CHIROPRACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Dr. Carradine is a friendly, caring doctor. She spends a lot of time with her patients, explaining diagnosis, going over tests results and xrays, and explaining to them the care they are going to need to reduce pain levels. Even though she spends a lot of time with patients, I’ve never waited for an appointment. It’s a quick 10 minute process! A lot of patients prefer her gentle activator method instead of the harsh manipulation other chiropractors in the area offer. She also offers a lot of extra therapy’s if you are feeling extra pain one day and you don’t need an appointment to do them! Her staff is very bright and friendly and are there to greet you as you walk in the door, and her office is a beautifully decorated subtle environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I would give her a 10! I have seen her for knee, shoulder, TMJ, neck, back & hand pain. No matter where I hurt, she always gets rid of my pain in 1 or 2 visits. Treatment is very gentle and relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have visited Carradine Chiropractic Center on multiple occasions and have had nothing but great experiences. The thing I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. The wait time is minimal, they always get you in and out without compromising service and treatment. The staff is both professional and friendly. They are willing to assist you in any way possible. I would highly recommend this business to anyone who is seeking their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Carradine's for a couple years. I struggle with alot of neck, upper back, shoulder and lower back pain from just daily life stressors that have taken a toll on my body. I used to think going to my medical doctor was the answer to solving pain related issues, but as I found Dr. Carradine, it was only through Chiropractic Care that relieved and corrected my pain. I now know to go to Dr. Carradine when I start to have pain/muscle tension in my body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Very gentle treatment. Dr. Carradine really cares about her patients and listens to your needs. Results are quick-my pain was completely gone after 2 treatments. Office is clean. Staff is friendly. Excellent care. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I slipped and fell on some ice. My back and butt hurt so bad and the pain started shooting down my thigh. I had severe pain just putting on my jeans. It only took a couple of her gentle treatments to get me back to normal. The office is decorated beautifully...I loved going there. And her staff are as fantastic as she is. Great office for chiropractic or therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I was scheduled for surgery on my left knee, but I had second thoughts so when a friend recommended Dr. Carradine, I decided to give her a try. My pain was gone in just a few treatments, and I ended up cancelling the surgery. Her treatment was painless, and I didn't have to take any time off from work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Have lots of different holistic treatment options. She uses very tiny needles for acupuncture that you can't even feel but also has non-needle methods available. Her gentle chiropractic care does not involve any snapping or twisting. I've seen her for different conditions over the years, and she always fixes me up in a treatment or two. Great staff. Beautiful office. I enjoy going here for treatment. They do a fantastic job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
An MRI showed I had a slipped disc that was pinching on a nerve in my neck. I had severe pain that shot down my left arm and numbness in my left hand. I went to Dr. Carradine, and my pain and numbness was about 80% better after the first treatment. Pain and numbness were completely gone after the second treatment. Treatment was comfortable and relaxing. Great office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I had a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder that I was told by an orthopedist needed surgery, but I couldn't take that much time off work for the surgery and rehab following. I saw Dr. Carradine, and she got rid of all my pain and full mobility was restored in just a few visits with her gentle methods. I didn't have any down time being off work. Highly recommend this treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I have suffered from migraines for many many years. I also get tension headaches in between the migraines. I had a severe migraine when I first saw Dr. Carradine, and it went away immediately after her first treatment. I had a couple more treatments after that, and I have not experienced any migraines, headaches, or neck pain since. It's been over a year since I was last treated and I still feel great! Prior to her care, I never went more than a day without some type of headache or migraine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I normally do not write reviews but I was impressed with this office that I just had to comment. As soon as I walked into the door, I greeted by her friendly staff who took me back to a room with absolutely no waiting. I found the doctor to be very concerned about my problems as she listened to me, and she did a very thorough exam to determine what the problem was and how to fix it. Her treatment was so gentle and made me feel so much better immediately. Office was very clean & professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs in my back that showed up on MRI. I had severe pain shooting down my right leg into my foot and my toes started going numb. I had trouble putting my shoes and socks on. The orthopedist wanted to do surgery immediately. My wife was a patient of Dr. Carradine years ago and told me to go see her. I was completely out of pain in just 2 visits with her gentle chiropractics and therapy. I would give her a 10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I am very happy to say that both my migraines and tension headaches are gone after undergoing treatment at her office. I was not expecting such fast results and found the treatment to be very pleasant. Very professional with doctor & staff exhibiting excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I had pain EVERY day of my life from Fibromyalgia for over 10 years. All the doctors I saw told me that there was no cure and then a friend told me about Dr. Carradine. Her gentle treatment made me feel so much better after just one visit...I couldn't believe it! I saw her a couple more times after that, and the pain, soreness, tenderness, and fatigue have never returned since. I didn't think I would ever be able to live without pain again, and I am so grateful for her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Decompression therapy gets rid of pain and feels great! Works wonders for bulging and slipped discs. I like the fact that this office doesn't make you buy several treatments up-front. You can pay as you go which ensures you're only paying for what you need. I've been to other offices where you have to pay for 20 treatments up-front whether you need them or not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Great office, doctor and staff. I have sinus issues and after seeking treatment from Dr. Carradine, I have not had any additional sinus issues. It is a gentle form of chiropractic, no snapping or twisting. The is also acupuncture, which is another great form of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
She has so many different types of treatments available. I had spinal decompression therapy which made me feel about 75% better after the first treatment. Other offices make you prepay for 20 treatments but not here. It only took 3 treatments to get rid of my pain and resume normal work activities which are pretty strenuous. That’s all I needed & I didn’t have to pay for any more than I needed. They don’t make you keep coming back if you don’t need to. Dr is really concerned about your problem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
I was never in so much pain my whole life-went to hospital ER-took xrays, cat scan, MRI. Left hospital in same amount of pain-did nothing to help me. A buddy recommended Dr Carradine. I called the office and they got me in the same day. I've been to chiros in the past so I was expecting to hurt from the adjustment, but her treatment didn't hurt at all. When I got off the table, I was completely out of pain. I could not believe it because she just clicked an instrument on my back. Great doc!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Carradine?

Carradine Chiropractic Center, Inc.

• Sat: closed