Dr. Denise Carradine, DC

Dr. Denise Carradine, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Denise Carradine, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Boardman, OH. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Read her story

8286 South Ave Bldg B

Boardman, OH 44512

• Allstate
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • CareSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Nationwide
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Carradine

Dr. Carradine's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carradine "Dr. Carradine grew up in the Mahoning Valley in the small farm community of Ellsworth, which has since grown. She has been practicing in Boardman, Ohio for over 20 years and currently resides in North Lima. She graduated from Western Reserve High School with honors. Her undergraduate studies were completed at the University of Akron where she received her Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, in Cytotechnology. Her clinical training in Exfoliative Cytology was conducted at Akron General Medical Center. After graduation, she worked full-time as a cytotechnolgist at Holzer Clinic in Gallipolis, Ohio and also took courses at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia and the University of Kentucky in Lexington. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree, magna cum laude from Life College of Chiropractic, which is now known as Life University and is located in Marietta, Georgia. She holds a certification in Electrodiagnosis through National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois and has also taken Electromyography and Clinical Neurophysiology through Harvard Medical School. She has been certified as an Advanced Proficiency Rated Activator Methods doctor for over 20 years, and she is also certified in Impulse Instrument Adjusting. She specializes in gentle, low force adjusting for increased safety and comfort of the patient. Dr. Carradine has earned both Fellowship and Diplomate status in acupuncture through the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture. She has completed advanced clinical training in biomechanics and orthotics, and she is certified in sole supports dynamic casting technology. Her pilates certification is through Stott Pilates™, an anatomically based system of stretching and strengthening exercises that enhance a patients rehabilitative program. She is also a member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Carradine "Our office strives to give each of our patients the highest quality of care possible with caring, compassionate staff in a warm, friendly atmosphere. It is our goal to assist each patient in obtaining optimal health and help them to maintain that health. Dr. Carradine's gentle approach enables patients to get results quickly & safely. We offer a vast array of services including acupuncture, low force chiropractic, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, intersegmental traction, static traction, hydromassage, paraffin bath, whirlpool, ION cleanse foot bath, spinal decompression, Turbosonic whole body vibration therapy, rehabilitative procedures, pilates, Formostar infrared body wraps, EMG and NCV testing, x-ray, orthotics fitting, as well as nutritional evaluations and counseling.  We also realize that our patients time is just as valuable as ours, so we don't overbook patients but rather schedule properly to avoid unnecessary waiting. We practice a "no wait" policy on a daily basis."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Carradine does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Akron
  • International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Carradine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carradine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carradine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carradine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carradine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carradine to family and friends
Dr. Carradine's Performance
in Youngstown, OH |
An MRI showed that I had 3 herniated discs and 1 bulging disc. A medical doctor told me that I absolutely had to have surgery and that nothing else would work. I didn't want to be cut on so I went to this chiropractor, and I am happy to say that I am 90% better after just 1 week (3 treatments)!
in Youngstown, OH |
Best chiropractor I have ever seen! Highly intelligent, very thorough, caring doctor. Explained my condition in terms I understood, and treatment was very gentle and effective. Staff is very welcoming and well trained.
in Youngstown, OH |
her treatment fixed my sciatica. i had tried injections elsewhere that did nothing. she is the only doctor that was able to help me and it only took 2 treatments.
in Youngstown, OH |
Listens to your needs. Has numerous types of treatment available. Clean, professional office. Knowledgeable and caring doctor and staff.
in youngstown ohio |
I had severe neck pain shooting down my right arm. Medications didn't help so I went to Dr carradine and she gave me activator adjustments that got rid if my pain in 2 treatments.
in Youngstown , OH |
I had so much pain before I came to Dr Carradine that I had to walk bent forward. I could not stand up straight. She found my problem and gave me a very gentle adjustment. I thought for sure it would hurt because I was in so much pain, but it didn't. I was able to stand up straight immediately after the first treatment and my pain was drastically diminished! I wish I would have sought treatment sooner. In the future, I will not hesitate to seek care because it really is gentle.
in Youngstown, Ohio |
I was in so much pain before I had treatment with Dr. Carradine. Every movement hurt and it was so painful just to get dressed. I found her to be a very kind, caring, and compassionate physician. You Her staff was also absolutely wonderful. I was concerned about the treatment being painful, but it didn't hurt at all. I felt so much better after the very first treatment. Within a week, my pain was completely gone. I feel like a new person now, and I would highly recommend this office.
in Columbiania, Ohio |
Highly efficiently run office. Does not overbook patients like other doctors, so you don't waste your whole day waiting. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to help you. I feel so much better and going to this office for care has been a real blessing.
in East Palestine, OH |
My knee pain is completely gone after just 3 treatments! My orthopedist said I needed surgery, but I decided to try chiropractic first. I am so glad that I did because my knee is back to normal thanks to Dr. Carradine's painless treatments. I would highly recommend this office. Doctor and staff are superb!
Canfield, OH |
Had a muscle spasm that took my breath away with any movement - after two visits, I was symptom free and have decided that the adjustments she makes will be something I will continue as a more natural maintenance program for my health!
in Columbus, OH |
I injured my back lifting some shingles. I was in so much pain I couldn't stand up straight. I had to walk hunched over. I went to Dr Carradine and she adjusted my back. It didn't feel like she did anything but boy did I feel better! She didn't twist and crack me but instead used some type of instrument device. I felt about 80% better and could stand up straight after just one treatment. My pain was gone after 2nd visit.
in Youngstown, OH |
I just love all the different therapies they have. I feel like I just left a spa after my treatments at her office. She doesn't twist or crack my bones with the chiropractics. She uses a special instrument instead that really works well to take the pain and spasms away.
in Calcutta, OH |
I shoveled some heavy snow and hurt my back. I thought the pain would go away until the pain started shooting down my leg. I have never felt this much pain in my life. My wife had to put my shoes on for me because i couldn't bend over to do it myself. I went to Dr Carradine and was back to normal within a week. The treatment doesn't hurt and works very well.
in Youngstown, OH |
Friendly staff and knowledgeable, professional doctor. Office was very clean. Gentle but very effective treatment. Have been to many different chiropractors over the years, but this woman was the most thorough and has helped me the most. Would highly recommend this doctor.
in Salem, Ohio |
She cured my carpal tunnel syndrome! I no longer have any wrist or hand pain and all of the numbness and tingling is completely gone. I also have full strength and dexterity in both hands again. I am truly amazed that this painless treatment resolved all of my hand and arm complaints, which has enabled me to avoid the surgery that a hand specialist insisted was my only option.
in East Palestine, Ohio |
I recently slipped and fell on the ice and and fell flat on my back. My head also slammed into the ice when I fell. I had severe headaches, neck pain and back pain. I thought it would go away, but instead, I started having shooting pain down the back of my right leg and numbness in my fingers. I went and saw Dr. Carradine and felt so much better after just one visit. After two visits, All of my symptoms were gone. Her and her staff really know what they're doing.
in Youngstown , OH |
I've had chronic pain for years. I thought I would just have to live with it until a friend told me about Dr. Carradine's gentle chiropractic methods. They really are gentle and highly effective. I'm completely out of pain and feel 20 years younger!
in Salem, Ohio |
Have suffered from Fibromyalgia for over 20 years with no relief from any form of treatment. I started feeling better after my first visit with her, and my pain was gone within 3 weeks. The treatment doesn't hurt, and I actually find it very relaxing.
in Youngstown, Ohio |
I was in terrible pain from pinched nerves in my neck and back. Medication and injections didn't help. I saw Dr. Carradine, and she helped me more than any other doctor I've seen. NO MORE PAIN!!! I finally have my life back thanks to her.
in Boardman, Ohio |
Very knowledgeable doctor and super gentle treatment. An orthopedic surgeon told me that my only option was surgery, but I saw Dr. Carradine instead, and she got me out of pain within one week!
in Youngstown, Ohio |
Super gentle treatment that gets you better fast. There's no twisting or cracking of the spine. I felt so much better after just one treatment. This office has so many different types of treatment options and Dr. Carradine is kind, caring, and compassionate. She listened to what I had to say, found my problem, and fixed it.
Have you seen Dr. Denise Carradine, DC?
Are you Dr. Carradine?

Visit Dr. Carradine

Dr. Carradine accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Allstate
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
    Worker's Compensation WC