Dena Fahlquist, AUD

Dena Fahlquist, AUD

Audiology  ·
Dena Fahlquist, AUD is an audiologist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Rush University in 2016 and specializes in audiology, audiology technology, and more.

415 Cedar St SE

Albuquerque, NM 87106

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dena Fahlquist

This content was provided by Dena Fahlquist "We believe in treating the patient, not just the condition. Often this is done with hearing aids, but should include education about the condition and full understanding of the hearing loss and all the options available."

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Dena Fahlquist does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of New Mexico
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Dena Fahlquist has no awards or honors listed.

Dena Fahlquist has no media or publications listed.

Dena Fahlquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dena Fahlquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dena Fahlquist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dena Fahlquist to family and friends

Dena Fahlquist's Performance

When I first had ear pain, I called ENT at Pres and they couldn’t get me in for 3 months! Dena got me in that day, and poor her while doing my hearing test had to deal with me being sick from vertigo. After the test results Dena called ENT they saw me that day, and every visit since Dena has been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Loosing your hearing is a frightening life changing event. Dena assured me from the first visit that things were going to get better and that there are options to consider. She is patient, informed, thorough and extremely supportive. The whole experience has been seamless and exciting. I couldn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was amazing with my 6 year old son. She presented everything in a fun way for him and evenet his stuffed monkey participate. She put both of us at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Fahlquist is caring, and professional and explains things in a very clear manner. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an audiologist. I must mention that she is married to my nephew but I would still recommend her even if she weren't.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
They treat you with care and respect! Which sort of makes you feel the friendliness of a family care. I'd recommending a great care of family feel, that's here!
Are you Dena Fahlquist?

Nearby providers with similar experience