Dr. Delisa West, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. West

West Neuropsychology, LLC

817 Princeton Ave SW Ste 115 Birmingham, AL 35211

Dr. Delisa West, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Birmingham, AL. She specializes in clinical psychology and neuropsychology.

Dr. West accepts

Dr. West accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. West treats your condition or procedure

3.3

Dr. West?
Dr. West's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Delisa West, PHD
She takes my insurance but I was told by her front office staff I would Have to pay for testing up front and if the insurance paid that it would refund it back to me. How can she do this
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Will not use this doctor again. the entire office really does not know what they are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Dr West and her staff could not have been more helpful, considerate and truly caring. Our experience was excellent.
Oh my goodness NO.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Montgomery, AL. Never again will I put my parent through this testing at this office. Appointment back in November. Front staff well was not the best. She did not know what she was doing at check in we had to wait forever. Dr. West was not that friendly. Would I not recommend Dr. West to any of my family or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. West and her staff on Monday November 20th. Staff was friendly and professional. Would highly recommend anyone to visit with Dr. West.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
A coworker and friend of mine was referred to Dr. West's office. Her husband had been suffering from some memory issues and you could really see a change in the person he used to be. After the office visit, my coworker could not rave enough about Dr. West and her staff. They treated her and her husband with the utmost respect. They truly cared. My coworker was struggling to care for her husband and needed answers. Dr. West went above and beyond to provide those answers. Thank you Dr. West.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
My office has worked with Dr West for years! She is one of the nicest people that I have ever worked with!! She goes out of her way to accommodate you!! I definitely recommend her to my family and friends! She is awesome and so is Dr Young!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
What a waste of time. Very unprofessional staff along with the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. West to anyone I know! Her staff was courteous from the first conversation we had! The day of the appointment we were greeted with a big smile and professionalism! Joanna was very courteous & the staff treated us like family! Dr. West was very professional and very thorough! She also gave recommendations that would help my mom as well as myself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Dr. West is a non caring doctor. Her receptionist by the name of Joanna was rude and unprofessional. I was seen the middle of May. I will not recommend this practice to anyone. My family member deserved better treatment by Dr. West and Joanna, If I could give a minus 10 I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
I was scheduled to see Dr. West for an appointment back in February of this year. Upon arriving the office staff were very nice then Dr. West comes to the front and raises her voice to the staff making them sound like 3 years old. I did not like that conduct she had with her staff. My appointment was at 8:45 am was not taken back until 9:15 am.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
I am an Elder Law attorney who frequently works with families dealing with dementia. Dr. West has often already worked with these families to help them with the medical issues they are facing. In my years of serving seniors, I have never once had a client say anything but positive, even glowing remarks about Dr. West and her practice. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Spends little time with patients, office uncomfortable. I seem to know more about my condition than she did. Made recommendations that I have already done. Would have known that if she had looked at my records
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?
Wish I could give them a zero. One star way to much. Very unprofessional..... Staff is very disrespectful. Never stepping foot in the place.Wouldn't recommend to my enemy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delisa West, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. West?