Deepa Deshmukh, RD

Nutrition ConsultingFemale

Nutrition Consulting

Deepa Deshmukh, RD is a Nutrition Consultant in Naperville, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Deepa Deshmukh, RD
603 E Diehl Rd Ste 131 Naperville, IL 60563

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nutrition Consultants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Deepa Deshmukh treats your condition or procedure

Deepa Deshmukh's conditions and procedures:

• Digestive Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Deepa Deshmukh accepts

Deepa Deshmukh accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Deepa Deshmukh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deepa Deshmukh

Deepa Deshmukh

Amazing!!! I have never felt so good. I have had intestinal issues my entire life until I started seeing Deepa. She is calm, caring, and supports you throughout the process.
Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Tried to schedule appointment was told long wait times and correspondence was encourage via text - no times provided in the meanwhile was asked to complete a lot of personal information online without assurance of security of my data. In the meanwhile encouraged to purchase extraneous programs. Not sure if I was being scammed. Buyer beware
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
sandi – Oct 14, 2021
Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience. In...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Her recommendation don’t seem to have much to back it mostly just her opinion
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 08, 2021
Hello, our dietitians are clinically qualified,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
I consulted Deepa for weight loss and general health issues. She was very thorough and informative about how the food we eat impacts our health and made me a personlized meal plan based on my dietary preferences.
Shabnam – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is patient, knowledgeable, a great listener and above all SUPPORTIVE! Her positivity is refreshing and uplifting. I am beginning to change my lifestyle for the better. I cannot thank Deepa enough for leading me on this journey.
Janis – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
My wife and I reached needed to establish a healthy diet that fit into our busy schedules, and to also help find the right diet for my wife during her pregnancy. Deepa was extremely friendly and provided guidance on how we should be appropriately building our diet, and made herself available outside of appt times in case we needed some extra guidance. Overall, we felt it was a great experience and are happy we took the step.
Nathan – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is the best! She has helped me change my life and I now feel so well!
Susan – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
DEEPA IS THE BEST!! I've been Deepa's client for at least 2 years. I had awful eating habits beforehand. My endocrinologist referred me to Deepa: "Don't go to anyone else". I am non-diabetic hypoglycemic, which is not a very common diagnosis. (I'm very happy that I am not diabetic.) Deepa put me on the right track. For example, I now eat more veggies and I rarely eat complex carbs. (I was a big user of complex carbs before I met Deepa.) I have symptoms of my diagnosis much less often, such as vision disturbances. Deepa is very knowledgeable---and she truly wants to help her clients. If you need a dietician/nutritionist, I strongly recommend Deepa at DuPage Dieticians.
Mrs. E. S. of Wheaton, IL – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is a wonderful person and a wonderful dietitian who genuinely cares about the health of the people she takes care of. I have type 1 diabetes and with her help I am feeling more in control and full of more energy! My problem was always inconsistentcy with meal planning and finding the right meals or even going out to get the ingredients! But working with her helped me stay on track and set a stable healthy diet. Diets may sound scary to certain people, but taking one step at a time and with help, it makes it easier to get and stay on track even if you may have your off days. Deepa is very willing to help out in any way she can and to get over the humps or difficulties and work with you to be the best you you can be!
Alex – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa understands your problems and concerns and customize action plan as per your needs or requirements. When I first saw her, I had really low energy issues and some other concerns but within 2 months, I started gaining energy by only eating right food at right time and it motivates me to do better with my eating habit. She taught me how to be mindful while choosing food. I like the way she checks up on you to see you are still on the right track as well as gives motivation. I am looking forward to achieve my goals with her help!!
Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is smart, kind, and listens when I have questions and provides valuable feedback and suggestions. Deepa has been supportive in my anorexia recovery and has helped me maintain my veganism throughout. She also respects my holistic approach to recovery and that’s something I really appreciate.
Amanda K. – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is caring and passionate about healthful eating. She will help you think through your roadblocks and come up with a plan that works with your lifestyle.
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Great people. Great passion for their clients.
Kurt Vonnahme – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
I have been going to Deepa since September and I have been able to lose 31 lbs. I have been able to make significant changes in my diet that have helped me become happier and more successful with losing weight. Having Deepa as a resource has helped me get recipe ideas and encouragement to keep going. I am extremely grateful for decision I made to go to her.
Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is wonderful and very interested in helping you to meet your health goals. My 3rd visit was a phone consultation and we covered everything going on with my life and made suggestions to help me continue on my path to good health. Our next meeting day after Christmas...I'm up to the challenge! Thanks Deepa
L.C. Brown – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
she was very helpful and wonderful to work with. i would highly recommend her.
Carol M. Thoms – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Meeting with Deepa was eye-opening and extremely helpful! She asked a lot of questions about my habits related to food, which I felt enabled her to give me the appropriate advice. She always left room for me to ask questions if I was uncertain about something, and seemed just as excited as I was that I was learning! I truly can't wait to go back.
Sarah – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa was very helpful and encouraging about my desire to go plant-based. I have been looking for someone to go on this journey with to make sure I am not missing any important vitamins/minerals and to enjoy a new way of cooking and eating. Deepa answered all my questions and was very helpful. I highly recommend her services.
Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is so good at taking my dietary goals and guiding me to a more healthy eating habits. I like it when she shares how to cook sometime I have never cooked before. I always leave with new food ideas to try, this helps keep me motivated to eat healthy.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa has changed my life. I have never felt better. She really listens to you and works with you to have a plan that allows for you to reach your goals. She is so kind and patient and is a wonderful person. I highly recommend her, she’s amazing.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?

How was your experience with Deepa Deshmukh?