Deepa Deshmukh, RD

Deepa Deshmukh, RD

Nutrition Consulting  ·
Female
Deepa Deshmukh, RD is a nutrition consultant in Lisle, IL. She specializes in nutrition consulting and dietetics.

3080 Ogden Ave Ste 104

Lisle, IL 60532

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Deepa Deshmukh treats your condition or procedure

Deepa Deshmukh's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Deepa Deshmukh

Deepa Deshmukh?
Deepa Deshmukh's Performance
What People Say About Deepa Deshmukh, RD
My visit with Deepa was thoroughly enjoyable and informative. In fact she had many examples of food packaging from our local shopping area to educate you for future shopping for your health. Deepa also educates you with the body's response to food, the good and bad. She is really engaged to educate you with meal plans, cooking ideas and positive presentation that makes you feel excited to start your new adventure with healthy eating. I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
I had a great experience working with Deepa. I recommend using her consultation to each and everyone who has any health goals in their life. It is challenging but with the right coach we can all do it. For me, Deepa is that coach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is great! Very supportive and does everything she can to help you. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deeepa is very informative and supportive in my journey to better health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is a good listener, she explains how different nutritional concepts work in your body so you can understand them, and gives you the time you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Our body is impacted by daily food that we eat Nutrition is so important attended Deepa with my health issues obesity thyroid cholesterol level etc she is lovely & supportive lady explained everything in detail she has changed my food habits I am eating more fruits vegetables & nuts I am using different spices & herbs now. I gained my energy level Thanks deepa i highly recommend you for nutrition support & related questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is excellent at giving health advice. In one month I lost 10 pounds. If you follow Deepa's advice, then you should have no problem losing weight. The only thing I would say for improvement is that most communication has been via email. Every time I call I get a voicemail. Not a big deal because I usually get a reply rather quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa takes holistic approach to solve health issues. The focus is on finding root cause of issues and not on masking the symptoms. I had suffered with severe stomach pain for almost a year before Deepa diagnosed it as gluten intolerance. Neither my PCP nor the GI could figure it out. My current allergy issues have been looked at by an allergist and two dermatologists. No solid diagnosis thus far. I am positive Deepa is the only one who can help me. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Great help especially if you are vegetarian and want some variation
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Very helpful and compassionate. Has great menu ideas and recipes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa has changed my life. I have so much more energy and I feel amazing. She is such an expert, her knowledge is so vast and expansive she is able to tackle any issue or increase the wealth the health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa is absolutely wonderful! She listens to all of your symptoms and then makes her recommendations according to that. I already feel so much better from her guidance so far. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to improve their specific symptoms!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Dr. Deshmukh is really good and I can recommend anyone to her. She helped me to lose weight and watch my diet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Deepa’s knowledge and caring demeanor has making changes a lot easier! We went to start making changes in the way we eat in our family and start our five year old down a healthier path. There’s still a ways to go, but she’s been supportive, informative and fun. Great with our girl and has even included the grandparents along on the journey. We highly recommend her if you want to truly make a change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Helping me with my diabetes and helping me lose weight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Dr. Deshmukh is great. She really listens to you, pays attention to what you like to eat and don't like to eat, and recommends something realistic. I've seen very promising initial results as a result of her recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Takes her time to answer questions. Great bedside manner! Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
A very down-to-earth nutritionist who has provided great consultation and advice so far for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Very knowledgable dietician. She takes to know your lifestyle and customizes a plan that will fit best for you. Sets realistic and achievable goals. She is fully aware that changing eating habits is not achieved overnight and works with you to meet your goals in a realistic timeframe. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
The health advisement has been fanaminale. I have increased my energy levels and have been able to have less pain.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Deepa Deshmukh?

Insurance accepted