Nutrition Consulting  |
Female
Deepa Deshmukh, RD
Deepa Deshmukh, RD is a nutrition consulting provider who practices in Lisle, IL.

3080 Ogden Ave Ste 104

Lisle, IL 60532

Learn about Deepa Deshmukh

• Nutrition Consulting
  • Dietetics

Deepa Deshmukh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infertility
  • Weight Loss

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Deepa Deshmukh is unavailable at this time.

Deepa Deshmukh has no awards or honors listed.

Deepa Deshmukh has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Indian
  • Marathi

Deepa Deshmukh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deepa Deshmukh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deepa Deshmukh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Deepa Deshmukh to family and friends
Deepa Deshmukh's Performance
Park Forest, IL |
Easy to schedule and great personality. Great language skills and very open and helpful to higher indian community. Her knowledge spans all regions of India. Very helpful with making change in small iterations.
Chicago, IL |
Deepa is wonderful and deeply and I enjoy sessions with her and can already feel my on mend.
in Naperville, IL. |
Everything you could want from a doctor's office experience. She was helpful, caring and understanding. And an awesome human being. She helped me set up a plan that could be easy to follow and took the time to understand and listen to everything I had to say. Answering every question and addressing every concern I had. After our first talk, peace of mind and hope were my first feelings. After I followed her advice, the great results came too. I'm glad I made the decision to go and see her.
Naperville, IL |
Deepa has helped me immensely. Her advice, nutritional information, and plan have helped heal my gut after complications from too many antibiotics. I've also lost 20 pounds, lost inches, feel better, and my blood pressure is down. I'm so thankful I started working with Deepa. It's changed my life.
in Cicero, IL |
Deepa has changed my life. Showing me how to eat better and to manage my stress. It all starts with what you eat . I have no more headaches I have plenty of energy and I am so very happy . Deepa is wonderful caring and very understanding . I will recommend her to family and friends.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Deepa is excellent and real! She is down to earth. She has helped me to loose 30 pounds and keeping me on track for the next twenty. I hear her voice in my head at each meal: eat nuts, more green foods and cut the fried. It's working and THANK You!
Deepa's advice is super helpful! She put me on a gluten and dairy free diet for 6 weeks and I feel so much better. As a result I have lost 12 pounds. I feel happier and more productive, which is important when being a college student! I highly recommend her services.
Plainfield, IL |
I cant't say enough about Deepa. I decided to see her when my sugar was high in my yearly report. She sat with us and understood the problem and suggested easy to follow steps. She has never told me to eat the things I never tried or not even suggested to go on strict diet but suggested small changes which made the big difference. With her directions I lost more than 45 lbs in last 7 months. If your looking to meet your goals Deepa will help you get there stress free! Thank you Doctor.
in Glendale Heights, IL |
Deepa is an excellent dietitian who took time to understand our need and explain to the point what the problem and how we should address. Definitely recommend her for the whole family
Oak Brook, IL |
Deepa is wonderful. I needed to change what I was eating drastically and she directed me in bite size steps to change my thinking about food. She explains the "why" regarding food choices and uses packaging examples as well as informational handouts as part of the journey she takes you on to gain better understanding and insight. I would strongly recommend Deepa to anyone who is looking for a nutritionist / food coach!
La Grange, IL |
I have recommended Deepa to people I have met in exercise class. We share ideas on the best way to help me accomplish my weight loss. This is always a work in progress. Thank you Deepa
in Chicago, IL |
There is nothing quite as liberating as deliberately living a balanced and nutritious lifestyle. I've been implementing the invaluable information from Deepa Desmukh and it's had quite a positive impact in my day to day. I've been sharing this knowledge with family and friends and so far we are greatly enjoying healthier habits
in DuPage County, IL |
Deepa is extremely knowledgeable, very caring and very helpful. I have made serious progress based on Deepa's advice. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs nutritional counseling.
in Joliet, IL |
very knowledgeable. very helpful. she cares about her patients. helping mr thru some very bad digestive issues.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Deepa is very knowledgable in the skills that it takes to get you on the right track of doing a diet that is effective for the long term. She proposed a change in my diet to insure that I have the proper nutrients and that I have a long term strategy to select the right foods when I travel. It is so difficult to lose weight when you travel during the week and eat in restaurants that you can't select. She helped me understand how to be effective in ordering the best options in restaurants.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Very informative my daughter and I will be using the easy to follow recommendations by Deepa thank you
in Chicago, IL |
Deepa is very knowledgeable, caring & focus to help her clients obtain their goals!
in Oak Forest, IL |
Deeps takes time to listen and believes in what we are doing together to help mei appreciate her advice and encouragement Ric Shank
in Aurora, IL |
She efficiently diagnosed the mistakes I was making with my diet then made simple recommendations that we easy to follow. I have seen almost an immediate improvement in how I feel.
in Chicago, IL |
My first visit today with Deepa was awesome. She's energetic and enthusiastic about sharing and teaching about nutrition.Deepa also shows compassion while she's teaching. I received great information to help me with my nutrition goals.
Wheaton, IL |
Deepa is very friendly and encouraging. She is knowledgeable and practical about sharing insights and suggestions. I highly recommend her to family and friends.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Very friendly individual who knows a great deal of information and diet and diabetes. Deepa has taught my wife and I more about the diet and how to vary foods than any previous dietitian. Is always ready to answer questions and can be reached by phone, email. or in person.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Loved my consultation with Deepa. What a fabulous person she is! I would highly recommend her from just one visit. She has a wealth of information and has such a warm personality!
in Naperville, IL |
Friendly and patient, great resource for healthy eating options. Helped advise and put together a meal plan for my specific goals.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Very fine lady providing real help. Deepa is a must see for anyone with nutritional problems or eating disorders. That's really about 80% of us. Bob
in Downers Grove, IL |
Since I've been seeing Deepa, I've already began seeing the results I was hoping to achieve by following the plan she worked out for me. The changes were not overwhelming and in most cases it was a matter of swapping one thing for another.
in Aurora, IL |
Relatable, knowledgeable, patient
Chicago, IL |
Deepa helped me make a shift in considering how I feed my body. She is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and kind.
in Chicago, IL |
When I was referred to Deepa my thoughts were just another road to frustration. Man did that change quickly. I found her to be very caring, very engaging, very supportive. Above all knowledgeable. If I have a question she is ALWAYS available to get back to me in a timely manner. I started this journey very obese and headed to diabetes. That is all behind me. She is also very Encouraging. I am feeling like a new person. THANKS DEEPA
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Ms Deepa Deshmukn, She uses her knowledge of food and nutrition to help me determine the best diet for me.
in Glendale Heights, IL |
I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for close to 20 years. I have had cardiac, pulmonary, neurology, and multiple rheumatology work ups. Prior to rheumatology starting me on Methotrexate, I met with Deepa and after a lengthy discussion of my symptoms and medical history, I began a modified lifestyle of gluten and dairy free. I began to see results with major symptom reduction in 4 days. I could bend my left hand and was pain free for the first time in 5 months. I will be forever grateful.
in Ila, GA |
Deepa has motivated me with her knowledge and experience to change my life style. I went to see her to help me with a diet to decrease inflammation which effects my arthritis. By following this diet I am losing weight, eating healthier and have more energy. She has changed my life and made it very easy for me to eat healthy. I have never been successful at it before and I am 62 years old. I love her.
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Deepa met with my teenage daughter to help her in her desire to start eating a vegetarian diet, and have a healthy body image. Deepa was warm, easy to talk to, and provided a lot of resources and information to get her started. She was thorough, pragmatic, and knowledgeable.
in Joliet, il |
I love Deepa! She's so informative and gives you so many resources to get you on the right track for your health. She is always professional, yet warm. I love the way she encourages my successes and duds new ways to get me as healthy as possible. She is one of the reasons I am more healthy now at 40 thank I was in my 20's.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
Deepa is very thorough and patient and I sense that she genuinely cares about my health and allergy concerns. She listens and acknowledges my needs and helps give me guidance to navigate and improve my health issues. She has helped guide me to make healthy, confident choices for substitutions for my numerous food allergies.
in Woodridge, Illinois |
She's helped me greatly to lose weight and nurture my body to a point of getting off medications I've needed for a long time.
in Plainfield, IL |
Deepa has made a huge difference in my life in just two months. I highly recommend her, I was able to get off my acid reflux meds already and started losing weight. I haven't felt this good in years.
in Hanover Park, IL |
She has been the success to my getting off most prescriptions I was on for many, many years!She changed me over to clean eating which has been the BEST change for my day to day eating habits. I feel 300 % better since seeing her for the 2+ years, I would refer her to anyone who is SERIOUS about making a positive change to their day to day living. I haven't been this healthy since I was a child, so that says ALOT-I'm 52 years old this year and feel FANTASTIC!! NEVER a wait for my appt.
in Plainfield, IL |
Deepa is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. She has been most helpful with helping my daughter. I'm so glad that we found her and would definitely recommend her to anyone.
in Chicago, IL |
Deepa has changed my life for the better. I had no idea how much food could affect all areas of your life--not just your weight. Since taking Deepa's advice my skin is better, my moods are better, my PMS has improved and I have more energy. I am so glad I made the decision to see a dietician and Deepa specifically.
in Racine, WI |
Very knowledgeable, great insights and action plan - thanks!
Have you seen Deepa Deshmukh, RD?
Are you Deepa Deshmukh?