Debra Witkin, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Debra Witkin, FNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Huntersville, NC. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Debra Witkin to book an appointment.

Debra Witkin
7920 Sam Furr Rd Huntersville, NC 28078
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Debra Witkin treats your condition or procedure

Debra Witkin accepts

Debra Witkin accepts the following insurance:

Debra Witkin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Debra Witkin

5.128205128205129%

Debra Witkin
I have been seeing Deb for many years. She is thorough and spends time with you. Since we don't rush, it makes me feel like I am her only patient. She addresses any concerns and is always willing to work together to make decisions when it comes to tests or procedures. I trust her and that gives me peace about my healthcare.
Jill – May 04, 2021
I have relied on Debbie for years ... she is an absolutely amazing health-care provider ... kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough ... I wouldn’t see anyone else!
Megan – Dec 28, 2020
Patient, genuine, thorough. I can’t say enough about how much I appreciate her as a medical professional.
Ann Todd – Dec 29, 2019
Debbie listen well, shows concerns about my health. Asks questions, made suggestion. referred me to Urologist.
Ida Jean Porter – Dec 22, 2019
Debbie is highly skilled, thorough and compassionate. She takes her time and makes sure she has a complete picture of a patient’s health before giving a diagnosis or recommendation. I have seen many practitioners and Debbie stands out as one of the best. She is an asset to her profession and the community she serves.
Dec 13, 2019
Debbie is compassionate and invests her heart in her patients. As someone who has battled with obesity and anxiety, she is thoughtful and encouraging. I consider myself extremely blessed to be under her care.
Dec 06, 2019
She has always provided excellent care for our family.
Dec 04, 2019
She is very thorough & patient! You know she cares when you leave there.
Terry Gantt – Nov 15, 2019
Debbie shows real interest in you and listens well. You're not just another patient.
Sep 24, 2019
Debra was, as always, timely, extremely personable and professional, and she conducted this visit as expected, explaining my condition thoroughly and discussing treatments and course of Action in detail
Babi Alarcon – Sep 21, 2019
Debra is one of the best care givers I’ve ever had. She takes her time and gets to know her patients. Thank you for all your kindness and help.
Sep 17, 2019
I love having Debbie as my GP. She is thoughtful, professional, helpful, and very kind. She makes me feel comfortable and that I'm having my questions and concerns addressed whenever I have an appointment for any variety of reasons. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a great medical provider!
May 01, 2019
Debbie was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything I needed to know. Very glad I found her and this office!
Apr 30, 2019
My husband and I are long term patients of Dr. Witkin. She is the most caring and professional physician we have ever had. She constantly follows through and is always responsive to our needs. She makes us feel very comfortable and all our concerns and questions are important to her and we never hesitate to reach out. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Apr 30, 2019
I see Dr. Witkin each year for my annual physical exam. She makes me feel like she cares about my well-being like we are family! I completely trust her to do the right thing for my health.
Apr 24, 2019
I was very much impressed by her competence and professionalism. I recommend her with no reservation.
Apr 10, 2019
I highly recommend Debbie. She is caring, available, and thorough. She took the time to ensure she understood my symptoms and concerns. And she communicated well not only the treatment process but also her understanding of the reasons that I needed to see her in the first place. And she is honest and forthright.
Apr 03, 2019
Not only is Debbie an excellent, well-informed, always up to date and innovative care provider, she is compassionate, through, and an incredible listener. She has consistently provided superior care for my children and me for many years, and I can always trust that she will take the time to hear our concerns and go above and beyond in all aspects of our treatment. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Apr 03, 2019
Debbie has been my provider for the past several years, and I always know that I am in good hands with her when I come to Davidson Family Medicine. She is knowledgable, caring and kind.
Apr 02, 2019
Debbie is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and really listens. She is concerned about the whole person, not just your condition or illness. The nurses and staff are also caring and go above and beyond to help you. Highly recommend.
Mar 28, 2019

How was your experience with Debra Witkin?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)