Debra Stacey, NP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 60

Debra Stacey

Debra Stacey, NP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Williamsville, NY. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Make an appointment

Debra Stacey accepts

Debra Stacey accepts the following insurance:

Fidelis Care
Independent Health

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Debra Stacey treats your condition or procedure

Debra Stacey's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

My care philosophy is to partner with my patients to develop an effective plan to treat mental and physical health issues.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Diabetes Education Nursing
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2016

Likelihood to recommend Debra Stacey

Debra Stacey?
Debra Stacey's Performance
What People Say About Debra Stacey, NP
Originally started seeing Debra in 2017, I was really bad mentally. I had seen a lot of providers without any improvement since 2001. I felt I was close to death. I now am happy which I didn't think would every happen, I love my job, things are good at home, I feel better than I ever have in my adult life
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I felt that Debra would help me on my journey to well being and get the help that I needed, everyone else gave me a brief visit and I got a partial plan, never got anywhere. Debra really listens to me, my history is complicated and she took the time to learn my history and was able to decipher what I was actually saying and understood you and worked with me to become stable. This is the first time that I have felt normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I recently lost my physiatrist!! I called for my med refill as I always do the secretary informed me she had closed private practice so naturally I flipped out made A app with another provider home I waited a month to get ingo to my app and find out they don't except my insurance so as I was leaving I seen Deb Stacy's office and they did not judge me in any way very compassionate and got me into see her the very next day I finally feel like myself again I absolutely love her and her staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I have been an RN for twenty five years in many specialty areas and for the first time I can focus, deal with crisis situations without second guessing myself, feel like I have control of my life, feel calm. Feel better than I ever had before, my medication doses and combination are just right so that I can make sense of things, can complete things. I didn't think I could ever feel normal but I do. "I've got this"
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
She is one of the only providers that really listens and always does everything she can to help me. I can trust her and talk to her about anything. I really feel like we've bonded, I never feel uncomfortable. She pays attention to all my my needs, physical-mental-emotional, and makes sure that I get the treatment I need from other doctors and professionals
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
She doesn't judge me, she is very compassionate and I can tell her anything, I feel like family, its like my other home, I am a private person but I feel very comfortable in the office. I was feeling better by the next day after my first appointment. I love her, she really takes the time to make sure that I am taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debra is a caring and knowledgeable individual who did not talk down to me, worked closely with me to get my symptoms under control and to get me under the right medication regime. I really appreciate that because I have had a long difficulty history achieving stability. I always feel like I get extra time and attention compared to other practitioners I have had over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
You can trust her. You can tell her anything and never hear it again. She makes sure I understand everything and see it clearly. She always puts her patients first. She has called me back on weekends and while on vacations. She makes sure that I have my medications and I get visits when I need them. She calls and checks up on me to make sure I am alright. I can always depend on her. I have been going to her for several years and if she moves, I schedule at her new office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I am a long time patient. Debra is personable, I always feel comfortable with her. Love the patient portal, very easy to get ahold of her. I can schedule my appointments on the portal or the staff will schedule and they are really nice. She makes sure that I fully understand what is going on and that I am done, she doesnt rush me out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Run.. don't go to her. Her office staff rude and eating throughout office while I waited over 1.5 hours. She is difficult to deal with and bossy.
Patients that are late for appointments are fit...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I have found Debra to be the Practitioner I had always hoped to find. Today's Health Care environment has created a dissatisfying experience with most practices/services and with providers now under constant threat and scrutiny and most without evidence, cause or facts to warrant such, I consider myself fortunate to be her patient. It has become frustrating at best to find someone who cares, helps, responds personally, professional and very quickly to all requests at any time.Don't hesitate.Call
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debra is a good listener, she knows what she is doing, she is professional and educated, She gets straight to the point
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debra is caring of the patients, she tries to get them on the right meds. She does the genetic testing which didnt make sense at first but after I got the results I found out why it was important and can get the right medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
My experiences have been very good. I feel comfortable talking to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
She treats me fairly and like adults. Debra is knowledgeable and really listens to what I have to say. I was able to get an appointment really quickly which is huge cause I was waiting months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debbie is nice, She listens to me. She is understanding and willing to work with me
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
I found it incredibly difficult to get appointments that worked with my schedule at her Williamsville location as she is only there Tuesdays. When you do get an appointment, she is always behind by at least 20 minutes, sometimes up to 40 minutes. She requires over 24 hours notice to change/cancel an appointment, which is difficult since she hardly answers her phone calls & has no answering service. She spends the entire appointment staring at her laptop, making her incredible unapproachable.
We offer morning and evening appointments at both...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debra is easy to talk to. She makes me feel very comfortable. She is not judgmental and treats me like a real person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
Debbie is efficient, knowledgeable, understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Stacey, NP?
She is patient, engaging, listens to what I have to save. Alot more approachable than other counselors that I've dealt with
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Debra Stacey?