Debra Lusk, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Debra Lusk

KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates

417 River Dr Irvine, KY 40336

Debra Lusk, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Irvine, KY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Debra Lusk accepts

Debra Lusk accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Debra Lusk treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Debra Lusk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Debra Lusk

Debra Lusk?
Debra Lusk's Performance
What People Say About Debra Lusk, APRN
RecentMost Helpful
I would and have recommend Debra Lusk to anyone, she is very good with her patients and talks things over with them to where they understand what and why is going on. she spends a good amount of time with each and everyone, not just in and out like some. She has helped me in health related issues so much, I will continue to go where ever she goes, I have no desire to switch to anyone else. She is the most caring one that I have been seen by and so understanding in everyone's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
I love her! I kept having issues and she didn't dismiss me! She kept digging and she got to the bottom of my problems!
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Debbie is the BEST! She sits down and actually listens to what you have to say. She really cares about her patients. She found things that were wrong with me and my son that the Doctor's haven't been to figure out for years. You would have the best care with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Debra is a great doctor she takes the time to listen to you and your health problems she is not in & out in 5 minutes like most doctors!! I would highly recommend here to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Went above an beyond for my care. She thought outside the box and did what was needed to help fine answers. I personally would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for the care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Well she is an awesome Doctor takes time to find out what's wrong with you I spent yrs with problems that no other Doctor could find out what was wrong with me an didn't take time to but she did an she took time to listen to me an without her we would still be left without questions to what is wrong with me an she is awesome an really takes her job serious unlike these wanna be doctors
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Debra is an excellent care provider. After going through several doctors over many years....I was so happy to find Debra. She listens to what you're saying and goes above and beyond to find out a solution for your problems. I would follow her anywhere??
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
She was kind and always took time to address my medical issues. She was attentive and you're not treated like a number with her. She took notice of things other's had not and got me the treatment I needed. She has been the best doctor I have ever had. If I hadn't recently moved I'd still be seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
Love!!! Very smart lady who loves what she does. She isn't shy about treating rare issues and learning more about them when its new to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
She spends time with you to get to the bottom of your issue. We have a very complex rare disorder that required weekly visits and she was very caring and took her time to sort through everything. She never hesitates to give a referral when needed. Our family trusts her which is very difficult for us since we are a family of complex cases!
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?
I recommend Debbie to everyone looking for a primary caregiver! She's down to earth and will explain everything so that you can understand it. She's always friendly. My fiancé and I both have seen her and she's his favorite caregiver he's ever seen. He's always had problems with people understanding his diabetic situation and she listened to everything he had to say and checked his a1c as well to see what was going on. She's amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Lusk, APRN?

How was your experience with Debra Lusk?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Debra Lusk treats patients.

Jewish Hospital