Debra Estes, MSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 68

Debra Estes
6301 Ivy Ln Ste 700 Greenbelt, MD 20770

Debra Estes, MSW is a Social Worker in Greenbelt, MD. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Debra Estes to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Debra Estes accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Debra Estes treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Debra Estes, MSW...

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Debra Estes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Debra Estes

4.4

4.761904761904762%

Debra Estes?
What People Say About Debra Estes, MSW
Very Judgemental and critical.
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Ms. Deb is awesome. My life changed for the better. She helped me grow into the person I am today. She pushed me to be positive and to be myself. I'm glad I meet ms. Debbie. Thank you for helping, to grow. And most importantly to see my worth in myself.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Miss Debbie is highly skilled and motivated to help her clients. She always has pushed me to be the very best I can be. She will not take any BS and works diligently to help you live up to your full potential.
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
I have been seeing Deb for a few years and can honestly say it has changed my life. She has provided the type of environment and care that is just what I needed to learn about myself and make positive changes for my mental health and well being. She is excellent at what she does and no one else can do it quite like her!
Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Excellent doctor. Just recently started seeing her and she is the most knowledgable person I have ever met in this field. Has been working for a long time and understands the process
Clarksville – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Since I've met Ms. Deb, I've made tremendous progress in all areas of my life. Her perspectives on life and human behavior have helped me begin to resolve many issues previously not addressed with other doctors. She is the only therapist I've seen that genuinely cares for my well-being and is as delighted as me for progress I've made. I trust her with my life, and that says it all. I would HIGHLY recommend Debbie for anyone willing to do the work to make meaningful change in their life.
Scott in Frederick, MD – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
My journey to the betterment of my mental health has been tremendous, all thanks to Ms. Debbie. I've been under her care for a year now and I've seen the most progress in my life. Ms. Debbie has helped me navigate through very turbulent times and made rough transitions better. Her outstanding bedside manners separate her from a lot of therapists today. Ms. Debbie is passionate about her work and you can tell she really cares about her patients.
Ralph in Greenbelt – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Ms. Debbie is well versed in her field and passionate about helping her patients, including myself. I’ve seen a few other therapists prior and never quite felt like I was making long term progress. She is a breath of fresh air in this field and I can honestly say that I can see and feel the progress I’ve made. Her office is judgment free and she helps you understand things in a way that is relatable and educational. I used to feel like I was spinning wheels but she’s helped me build the traction
Krissy – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
She diagnosed me properly, catching what decades of other doctors had failed to catch. It's changed my life.
Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?
Ms. Estes (Debbie) is professional, thorough, but above all else, knowledgeable! She has helped me work through a number of issues and crises over a number of years. I would highly, highly recommend her if you are looking for real care and someone who will not tell you what you want to hear just to appease you. I owe much of my success to Debbie's care and treatment. She listens, educates on why you and she are taking a particular course of action or treatment. I never feel rushed.
Brandy in Maryland – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Debra Estes, MSW?

How was your experience with Debra Estes?

• Social Work