Deborah Whiting, MSW

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 66

Deborah Whiting

Deborah Whiting, MSW,MFT

786 Arkansas St San Francisco, CA 94107

Deborah Whiting, MSW is a marriage & family therapist in San Francisco, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychotherapy.

Deborah Whiting accepts

Deborah Whiting accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Deborah Whiting treats your condition or procedure

Deborah Whiting's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sex Therapy
  • Stress Management

I have over 30 years experience working with adolescents and adults. I am dedicated to supporting you in finding clarity, skills and direction, so that you can thrive in the life you want to live. As a psychotherapist and life coach, you may come in ...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

4.3

Deborah Whiting?
Deborah Whiting's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Whiting, MSW
I have seen Deborah for over a year now, and I can honestly say she is the most compassionate, helpful, and understanding therapist I have ever met with. I tried other therapists but never felt it was the right match until I met with Deborah. She is a great listener, very empathetic, has a positive attitude and helps to lift you up, but also does a great job of helping you hold a mirror up to yourself and recognize the areas in your life that can be improved. Also, she does a good job of givi
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Whiting, MSW?
I am so lucky to have found Deborah. I have a pretty severe anxiety disorder, have a very troubled past, and have struggled with depression for most of my life. I had a therapist before Deborah, but we didn't "click," and I was hesitant about starting with another therapist when I decided to go to Deborah. Through CBT and talk therapy, my panic attacks have decreased from around 5 a week to 0-2. She's provided me with incredibly helpful insight into my past and current issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Whiting, MSW?
Very professional and helpful with working through my issues. Super easy billing with insurance. Clean, comfortable office space with easy parking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Whiting, MSW?
Deborah helped me through a very rough time and I've continued seeing her after that because I've made measurable progress on some deeper issues in the three or four months I've been seeing her. I've learned a great deal about resiliency, thought distortions, and calming methods (for dealing with anxiety and anger) while seeing her, which have had a meaningful impact on my day to day life and helped pull me out of a particularly bad spot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Whiting, MSW?
Meh. Probably okay if you have a simple banal problem and need an in-network provider. But she'll nickel and dime you anyway. Advice was subpar for my complex case and she seemed more concerned about getting paid for wasting time in outside conference without my approval nor disclosure re what she would charge. Very affected demeanor, didn't listen to me and kept forgetting critical information about my situation. I'd say an abysmal experience for me, probably so-so for basic issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Whiting, MSW?

How was your experience with Deborah Whiting?