Deborah Valin, APRN

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Deborah Valin

Mount Carmel Medical Associates

2690 Whitney Ave Hamden, CT 06518

Deborah Valin, APRN is an internal medicine specialist in Hamden, CT and has been practicing for 3 years. She specializes in internal medicine, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Deborah Valin accepts

Deborah Valin accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Deborah Valin treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obesity Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Valin

Deborah Valin?
Deborah Valin's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Valin, APRN
I started seen Deborah Valin almost 6 months ago after having the same pcp for 17 years. I can honestly say that it was the best decision I made after searching for so long. Very knowledgeable, sweet and won't stop until she gets you feeling better. If you are looking I recommend you go see her, you won't regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
I am recommending Deborah Valin to all of my family and friends. For years, I had seen numerous doctors and specialists and no one could give me any answers to my chronic fatigue, balance issues, and many other random medical issues. When I switched to her practice in February she listened to all of my symptoms and had me get an MRI. Turns out I have since been diagnosed with MS and I am being treated by the appropriate doctors and I am starting to live my life again! I cannot thank her enough for listening to me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
I have been a patient of Deb's for the past 2 years and I have had nothing but a great experience. Being in the medical field, I often refer clients to her and have had great success with them maintaining their physical health. My clients have great success with getting appointments and has established a primary medical provider that they can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
Just had a consult with her. Once again I was impressed with her knowledge and willingness to listen. She has the ability to make me feel as if i was the only patient she had today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
I follow Deborah Valin from her other office. She always been kind to me ever since I became a patient of her's. She is very thorough with her examining and I feel I get my money worth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
Dr. Valin is amazing! My husband and I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She definitely cares about us. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
From the first minute I spoke with her in the exam room she came off as a know it all. My opinion did not matter, she made promises she did not keep. She told me many lies, they will stay with me for a lifetime. She made me feel worthless. She tried to say she says what she does because she cares. I feel bad for any patient that goes to her! I cried every time I went. STAY AWAY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
I have been seeing Debby for years . Debby always listens to all my problems and spends as much time with me as possible to address them . I trust her advise and expertise on my health I have even recommended my family members to see her as their primary. She treats them as well as myself with respect and dignity and never dismisses my problems no matter how small they maybe. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?
Easy to talk to, thorough, and considerate. Felt comfortable with her the moment she walked through the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Valin, APRN?

How was your experience with Deborah Valin?