Deborah Sharp-Dale, PA-C

Deborah Sharp-Dale, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Male
Deborah Sharp-Dale, PA-C is a physician assistant in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Western University Of Health Sciences in 1995 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

2100 Erwin Rd

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Deborah Sharp-Dale

This content was provided by Deborah Sharp-Dale "I am a physician assistant who provides primary care to patients ranging from children to geriatrics. I believe in a holistic view of health care which means that in addition to medicine I think that the way we eat sleep exercise and our emotional wellbeing all contribute to our health. Being trusted by patients with the most private parts of their lives and supporting them through difficult times are the most rewarding parts of my job. While each of my patients has influenced me in their own special way I enjoy when Ive helped a patient experience a breakthrough that turns things around for them health-wise. Im originally from Southern California but since moving to North Carolina I have been proud to consider myself bicoastal. Outside of work I enjoy music exercise the beach and spending time with my three children."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Deborah Sharp-Dale does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Deborah Sharp-Dale has no awards or honors listed.

Deborah Sharp-Dale has no media or publications listed.

Deborah Sharp-Dale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deborah Sharp-Dale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deborah Sharp-Dale's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Deborah Sharp-Dale to family and friends
Are you Deborah Sharp-Dale?